Ummah forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
To be fair the Russians were communist and very antireligion in state affairs.
But Jesus looked like that and Somalis never worshiped him or throught of converting to Christianity

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Lol sorry I meant to quote abdijohnson.

Why? I meant is your harari grandfather Oromo or gurage? Otherwise most likely he was Somali. Never meant to say your ethio.

I'm not a purist. Somalis have been absorbed/absorbed many oromos.
Im guessing this since im an isaaq

Im new to this qabil game

Somalis were not reached by the Christians. Muslims reached us first. Somalia would be a Christian nation if they reached us first

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Im guessing this since im an isaaq

Im new to this qabil game
:faysalwtf:

What? How does isaaq factor into this?

I meant that harar had several ethnic groups including Somalis not just 'ethiopians'. Your grandfather could have been a Somali from harar or he could have been Oromo or some other ethnicity.

Somalis were not reached by the Christians. Muslims reached us first. Somalia would be a Christian nation if they reached us first
But They reached Abyssinia our neighbour country. When the Islam came to the horn Abyssinia was Christian country and Somalis were practicing waaaq. In fact the old waaaq cult rejected the idea of 3 gods.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
:faysalwtf:

What? How does isaaq factor into this?

I meant that harar had several ethnic groups including Somalis not just 'ethiopians'. Your grandfather could have been a Somali from harar or he could have been Oromo or some other ethnicity.
Lmaooo been outside all day and im fasting my bad

I guess he was just a somali from harar

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
And we've hated them long before Christianity reached them. Can't use that example since we've been at war with each other for centuries.

The beef began in the 14th century, started by an ambitious Abysinnian king by the name of Amda Seyon.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
Stop your lies. You people despise other sub Saharan Africans.

What if he was Madhibaan? Would you still be Muslim and take Madhibaan lineage?

:hemad:
Stop playing games you're spitting nonsense all over the place, but thats to be expected from a gaal.
madhibaan's became outcasts long after the deen reached somalia and the reason they're outcasts is somewhat deen related.
if the prophet SAW was amongst them, they wouldn't have been in this predicament to begin with.
you're trying to hard

Something Arab in the middle age were brown and very dark brown people. It was mentioned in their old poems and literature even till 70s they were dark skin people. They changed due mixing with Kurds, Turk and Iranian people. @AbdiJohnson

Stop playing games you're spitting nonsense all over the place, but thats to be expected from a gaal.
madhibaan's became outcasts long after the deen reached somalia and the reason they're outcasts is somewhat deen related.
if the prophet SAW was amongst them, they wouldn't have been in this predicament to begin with.
you're trying to hard

Madhibaans were outcasts around the time Islam was founded anyway. Have you not heard of the Hawiye, Dir, Darod and Isaaq story and the Madhibaan was supposed to jump on one of their backs but none of them allowed it?

You're Muslim today because a light skin person brought you the word of God.

waraabe

Your superior
Somalis are bastards.. The somali mother was probably a single mother going by Stats of Somali single parents

Status
Not open for further replies.