“That racist nurse is Somalian I don’t care what you say”

seoulmates

Inactive.
We’re villains for every demographic. White people think we’re taking over their states. FBAs think we’re racists. SMH.

SOMALIS MOST HATED

On tiktok I saw other Africans blaming Somalis. I’m glad AA are coming for them too.
African bantus hate our guts now and has turned all their energy on us. But like you said im glad AA people are waking up to those slave sellers and putting them in their place and I know them fufus are hurt.
Marine Life Reaction GIF by pikaole

We are too divided by qabil even I'm guilty of it but you won't see me at the same time translate the somali language to the right wing or sell out my people.
Yh fair enough I understand the Somaliland independence argument, but I don't get why some of these guys act like they're not ethnically Somali

Somalis should just focus on themselves. We have too many retards in our community waiting to f*ck up.
Honestly, I think the idea of a Somali culture or people in the West may die out in the West. With most western countries set to limit Muslim migration, the remaining Somalis will become gaalo blacks with Somali surnames or black Muslims who talk about their grandmothers Somali recipe. Anyone with an ounce of sense should start planning a way to leave and migrate to Africa or Muslim countries.

Yh fair enough I understand the Somaliland independence argument, but I don't get why some of these guys act like they're not ethnically Somali
It can be brainwashing to be honest. I was also the same only identifying as isaaq. This is all a phase but what's more worrying is bringing Somalis down and selling stories to the right wing media

Honestly, I think the idea of a Somali culture or people in the West may die out in the West. With most western countries set to limit Muslim migration, the remaining Somalis will become gaalo blacks with Somali surnames or black Muslims who talk about their grandmothers Somali recipe. Anyone with an ounce of sense should start planning a way to leave and migrate to Africa or Muslim countries.
we are already seeing that with tyrique from love Island who is quarter somali and maya jama who is gaal and never goes for somali. We won't exist for long in the west.