“That racist nurse is Somalian I don’t care what you say”

Why cant these stupid uneducated madow folk use google and research the country of origin name of the nurse before they attack another ethnicity, Sick and tired of my people being claimed for something we didn't do or cause.

Wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
Somalis are the go to ethnic group to blame.I blame stupid gender wars.Somalis need to stick up for eachother.

Why cant these stupid uneducated madow folk use google and research the country of origin name of the nurse before they attack another ethnicity, Sick and tired of my people being claimed for something we didn't do or cause.
They know by now that she isn’t Somali. Even Tariq Nasheed changed his tweet.

However, the truth does not matter to many of these people. They’re not that different to cadaans who spread lies against groups who they don’t like/fear/resent.

Keo

VIP
On tiktok I saw other Africans blaming Somalis. I’m glad AA are coming for them too.
Yeah, I've also seen some other Africans saying she's not Somali. I saw this Senegalese Fulani girl saying she's Fulani, and then other Africans were trying to say she was wrong. It's crazy.

Wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
This guy is not Somali he thinks everything is a game.On second thought Somalis are pretty unserious and think everything is a joke I feel iffy :gaasdrink:

Trending

Latest posts