🚨🚀Houthis bomb Tel Aviv with a drone

Let's be real, if no Cadaan existed today, the Saudis would be nothing but backwards tribes dominated by the Turks & Persians.

There's only two viable candidates to lead the Ummah, it's either Iran or Turkey, think of them as the USA & Great Britain of the Middle East.

With the others all you'll get is empty Salafi slogans and Wahabi doctrines (pro-Zionist) ultimately aimed at destabilising the Ummah.

Forget the rest, Yemen itself is enough to take down Saudi Arabia via force, there's a reason why all the American/NATO bases are concentrated in Saudi Arabia, ever since the Ottoman Empires downfall, it was them who were used as a launching pad against the Ummah.

World

VIP
Let's be real, if no Cadaan existed today, the Saudis would be nothing but backwards tribes dominated by the Turks & Persians.

There's only two viable candidates to lead the Ummah, it's either Iran or Turkey, think of them as the USA & Great Britain of the Middle East.

With the others all you'll get is empty Salafi slogans and Wahabi doctrines (pro-Zionist) ultimately aimed at destabilising the Ummah.

Forget the rest, Yemen itself is enough to take down Saudi Arabia via force, there's a reason why all the American/NATO bases are concentrated in Saudi Arabia, ever since the Ottoman Empires downfall, it was them who were used as a launching pad against the Ummah.
In the middle east i would say:
-Egypt
-Turkey
-Iran

But because Egypt is next to Israel it’s intentionally kept as weak as possible by the west.

In the middle east i would say:
-Egypt
-Turkey
-Iran

But because Egypt is next to Israel it’s intentionally kept as weak as possible by the west.

Why Egypt, though?

They're too corrupt, reason why I say it's either Iran or Turkey, is because Persians contributed a massive amount of knowledge to the golden age of Islam, ie astronomy, mathematics, chemistry etc. Turks were close with the Greeks and were the heads of the last genuine Islamic Ummah before we all became puppet States of the West.

Egypt today cannot even manufacture a machine gun, let alone a pistol, the Turks weapons industry is quite impressive today, you have right wing Cadaans buying & praising their rifles, and both Iranians & Turks have mastery over rockets, drones, mines and all manners of 21st century warfare, while the rest of the Ummah imports.

It's been quite clear to me for some time, let the Turks or Persians lead, better yet, let them both lead, I think that'll do the Ummah some good.

World

VIP
Why Egypt, though?

They're too corrupt, reason why I say it's either Iran or Turkey, is because Persians contributed a massive amount of knowledge to the golden age of Islam, ie astronomy, mathematics, chemistry etc. Turks were close with the Greeks and were the heads of the last genuine Islamic Ummah before we all became puppet States of the West.

Egypt today cannot even manufacture a machine gun, let alone a pistol, the Turks weapons industry is quite impressive today, you have right wing Cadaans buying & praising their rifles, and both Iranians & Turks have mastery over rockets, drones, mines and all manners of 21st century warfare, while the rest of the Ummah imports.

It's been quite clear to me for some time, let the Turks or Persians lead, better yet, let them both lead, I think that'll do the Ummah some good.
You know that Egypt was gonna take over the Ottoman Empire in the 19th century, and the Russians, French, British all joined with the Ottomans to stop them? Because they knew the Ottomans were the sick man of Europe, and wanted to keep them there.

Without a doubt if Israel didn’t exist, then Egypt would be the strongest power in the Middle East.

You know that Egypt was gonna take over the Ottoman Empire in the 19th century, and the Russians, French, British all joined with the Ottomans to stop them? Because they knew the Ottomans were the sick man of Europe, and wanted to keep them there.

Without a doubt if Israel didn’t exist, then Egypt would be the strongest power in the Middle East.

Yes, the Ottomans were having a hard time in the end, but then again, they had to stave of the Russians to the North, and the Anglo-French alliance only tolerated the Ottomans before they lost Crimea to the Russians, after that it was all open season, the Arab rebellion was funded from London/Paris and the Saudis shoved a knife into the back of the Ummah, besides, it was the French who occupied Southern Turkey before the war of independence with Greece backed by the West, what the Turks achieved was incredible.

Egypt on the other hand took advantage of the Ottomans at the weakest time in their history, hardly a feat if I do say so myself.

Today, what does Egypt manufacture? Do they export steel like the Turks who are top ten in the world? Do they reverse engineer tech from downed aircraft from the West like the Iranians do?

I see nothing in Egypt, no demonstrable feat or intelligence, it's either the Turks or the Iranians for me.

World

VIP
Yes, the Ottomans were having a hard time in the end, but then again, they had to stave of the Russians to the North, and the Anglo-French alliance only tolerated the Ottomans before they lost Crimea to the Russians, after that it was all open season, the Arab rebellion was funded from London/Paris and the Saudis shoved a knife into the back of the Ummah, besides, it was the French who occupied Southern Turkey before the war of independence with Greece backed by the West, what the Turks achieved was incredible.

Egypt on the other hand took advantage of the Ottomans at the weakest time in their history, hardly a feat if I do say so myself.

Today, what does Egypt manufacture? Do they export steel like the Turks who are top ten in the world? Do they reverse engineer tech from downed aircraft from the West like the Iranians do?

I see nothing in Egypt, no demonstrable feat or intelligence, it's either the Turks or the Iranians for me.
The Ottomans done the same thing to the Mamluks. Took over and conquered them.

Muhammad Ali Pasha was ruthlessly talented, he industrialised Egypt, built a modern military, and started modernisation efforts long before the Turks. He would have saved the Empire. It’s natural for an empire to fall, the Ottomans lasted too long, new leadership was needed.

And when the Ottomans were on the verge of collapse, and Egypt was about to take Istanbul, there was a huge European alliance of France, Britain, Russia, Austria, Prussia, Ottomans, all against Egypt who was alone. Because they knew what would happen, a resurgent power would rise and they felt threatened. Largest European alliance after Napoleon.

Ottomans signed trade capitulations to Britain, whilst he protected Egypt’s industrial base from western monopolies. Cuck Ottomans after allying with Europeans against them, then forced Egypt to sign trade capitulations to Europeans as well. After this, the Europeans powers forced Egypt to de-industrialise, and downsize their army to 18,000 men.

Some of his achievements:
-Construction of Suez Canal was paid off by his efforts
-8,000 miles (13,000 km) of irrigation canals to help modernise agriculture.
-He built over 900 miles (1,400 km) railroads
-5,000 miles (8,000 km) of telegraph lines
-400 bridges
-Harbor works in Alexandria
-4,500 schools.
-He remodeled the customs system and the post office,
-Created a sugar industry
-Created the cotton industry

He basically built modern Egypt. And he was the one that crushed the Saudis/wahhabist, not the Ottomans btw. He crushed the Greeks as well because the Ottomans were too weak. I think Ottomans had fallen by the early 19th century, they truly deserves the title “sick man of Europe”.

Last edited:
The Ottomans done the same thing to the Mamluks. Took over and conquered them.

Muhammad Ali Pasha was ruthlessly talented, he industrialised Egypt, built a modern military, and started modernisation efforts long before the Turks. He would have saved the Empire. It’s natural for an empire to fall, the Ottomans lasted too long, new leadership was needed.

And when the Ottomans were on the verge of collapse, and Egypt was about to take Istanbul, there was a huge European alliance of France, Britain, Russia, Austria, Prussia, Ottomans, all against Egypt who was alone. Because they knew what would happen, a resurgent power would rise and they felt threatened. Largest European alliance after Napoleon.

Ottomans signed trade capitulations to Britain, whilst he protected Egypt’s industrial base from western monopolies. Cuck Ottomans after allying with Europeans against them, then forced Egypt to sign trade capitulations to Europeans as well. After this, the Europeans powers forced Egypt to de-industrialise, and downsize their army to 18,000 men.

Some of his achievements:
-Construction of Suez Canal was paid off by his efforts
-8,000 miles (13,000 km) of irrigation canals to help modernise agriculture.
-He built over 900 miles (1,400 km) railroads
-5,000 miles (8,000 km) of telegraph lines
-400 bridges
-Harbor works in Alexandria
-4,500 schools.
-He remodeled the customs system and the post office,
-Created a sugar industry
-Created the cotton industry

He basically built modern Egypt. And he was the one that crushed the Saudis/wahhabist, not the Ottomans btw. He crushed the Greeks as well because the Ottomans were too weak. I think Ottomans had fallen by the early 19th century, they truly deserves the title “sick man of Europe”.
I agree, the Ottomans truly deserved the title of the sick man of Europe, but notice what we're talking about here, Europe.

It is exponentially harder and more cumbersome having & maintaining an empire in the Eurasian continent than Sub-Saharan Africa and the peripheries of Syria.

Western Powers were surely afraid of a potential Egyptian power base forming, but I highly doubt it would have materialised as a long running one, remember at this point the Colonial powers were unstoppable, even China or India couldn't stop them, the entire world was theirs for the taking.

Also the Suez Canal was built with the help of Europe;
The Suez Canal was built in partnership with the French, was completed in 1869. Its construction was financed by European banks. Large sums also went to patronage and corruption. In 1875 Egypt avoided bankruptcy by selling all Egypt's shares in the canal to the British government. Within three years this led to the imposition of British and French controllers who sat in the Egyptian cabinet, and, "with the financial power of the bondholders behind them, were the real power in the Government."

Other circumstances like epidemic diseases (cattle disease in the 1880s), floods and wars drove the economic downturn and increased Egypt's dependency on foreign debt even further.

There's dozens and dozens of papers written on why Egypt failed to industrialise, although it initially showed promise, it was mostly agrarian based, I can't exactly blame the Egyptians, they do have some potential, but it's unfortunate that their geography is so cursed, even poor destitute Ethiopia is having them go off the rails over the Nile issue.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP

For all of middle Eastern history, the region was dominated by the Mountain nations in Anatolia and Persia.

Even before the Turks, The Greek eastern Romans that ruled half of the middle east was based out of modern Turkey.
The bronze age Hittites were also based out of Anatolia.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP

Yes that's true, the ottomans were too big and technologically behind to compete in global politics. If the Egyptiand led by that Albanian Mohamed Ali pasha managed to secure an independent empire in Africa, levant and maybe red sea coast of Arabia.

The Ottomans would be resigned to Anatolia and the Balkans, perhaps the smaller landmass would help them centralise the ottoman state?

egyptian-ottoman-wars-1831-egypt-under-the-rule-of-muhammad-v0-x7c086p919wa1.png

World

VIP
Yes that's true, the ottomans were too big and technologically behind to compete in global politics. If the Egyptiand led by that Albanian Mohamed Ali pasha managed to secure an independent empire in Africa, levant and maybe red sea coast of Arabia.

The Ottomans would be resigned to Anatolia and the Balkans, perhaps the smaller landmass would help them centralise the ottoman state?

View attachment 335338
It’s not possible for them to be independent tbh, only for them to take over Ottoman Empire. Which would have been possible without European intervention.

Probably Khadevite-Ottoman Empire would not
be low IQ enough to join WW1, so they survive until today.

Last edited:

Trending