🚨🚀Tel Aviv under attack, more details to follow

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP

Israeli media platform: It should be noted that the event is not over yet, as Yemen promised surprises, and not just one surprise.

Last edited:
9EAB17A2-D0D0-4943-B92F-3717AC0FAA7C.jpeg

Imp
The Axis of Resistance is conducting a war of attrition on Isreal
Impeccable timing to boot.

-This happens during a time China has begun to publicly align itself militarily with Russia.
-Iran keeping the region on its toes.
-& rumors of a direct war being waged between Russia & the West.

What a time to be alive!!

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
why are they firing missiles from Yemen? the hezbushaytaan is right next door- why aren't they attacking (I mean besides stuff like attacking towers and chicken farms)? do they want the missiles to be intercepted and things are just for show?

if they really are for real- they should be attacking from next door via hezbushaytaan. these shias and their sympathizers have no business gloating if the shia are doing this from Yemen. they should be doing this from Lebanon. if it's only from Yemen and thus way easier to intercept- this is not evidence the shia are serious, this is evidence that it's a show.

if the shia fire some missiles that are intercepted and do not so much as give a papercut to a zionist... I don't want to hear shias and munafiqs using it as a pretext to demean sunnis (and the actual genuine, correct Islam) and promote shia kufr.

Last edited:

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
F8E115BF-DD82-4D79-A91F-5C392809237A.jpeg

... so it caused some fire and damaged a train station.... shias are lions only against sunnis and inanimate objects... I don't criticize them because anyone who criticizes shia is a zionist and I'm a zionist... neither of those things are true... I criticize them for not eliminating zionists bcuz I genuinely want them to do so... what kind of war is it where you're not allowed to hurt your enemy?