🚨 breaking Israeli retaliatory strikes against Iran have begun

Israel and the US blinked first. This wet fart of a strike is an offramp. It is an olive branch. The question is supposed to be why. Maybe they know Kamala will win. Maybe they are stretched. Most likely US influence so that there is peace and quiet before the election.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Israel needs to chill and Iran needs to chill too. Without outside interferens Iran will wipe the floor with Israel. I never understand why Israel wants to fight their fellow cousins muslim neighbors. I mean not everyone is stateless and defendless palestinians. At one point you will meet your match. So be humble Israel and stay in your lane for Gods sake people are tired of your holocaust nonsense. Stay in your lane this is the 21st century and there is no Hitler around.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Grand Theft Auto Walking GIF by Rockstar Games

WW3, here we go again
This is there second retaliation on each other and trust me nothing will happen.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Israel needs to chill and Iran needs to chill too. Without outside interferens Iran will wipe the floor with Israel. I never understand why Israel wants to fight their fellow cousins muslim neighbors. I mean not everyone is stateless and defendless palestinians. At one point you will meet your match. So be humble Israel and stay in your lane for Gods sake people are tired of your holocaust nonsense. Stay in your lane this is the 21st century and there is no Hitler around.
Israel is by far stronger than Iran

You guys don't get ahead of yourselves. Wait a little bit and things will be clearer and you will understand what israel has done to iran tonight. You will be astounded.

They really feel empowered after their genocide rampage in Gaza.

Trending