🚨 Breaking News! Israel Invades South Lebanon: Israel-Hezbollah War.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
u niggas have 3rd world mindset ''he punched u thus u have to respond even tho he's stronger than u'' dumb low iq takes, iran knows israel is stronger than them so why would they attack and fall for the obvious bait

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
u niggas have 3rd world mindset ''he punched u thus u have to respond even tho he's stronger than u'' dumb low iq takes, iran knows israel is stronger than them so why would they attack and fall for the obvious bait
They will keep on assassinating people even up to the ayatollah. Better go out fighting with your integrity. Sucks, you got US/EU warships ready to intercept Iranian missiles. These Zionists got the west by their balls and can do whatever they want.

Why didn't they say that before instant of telling us with their slogans and chants that they're able to destroy Israel?? why lie to the public and lead them to destruction

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
What is this war all about? I don't get why they are in war
To keep it brief, Hezbollah started firing rockets at Israel on October 8th, calling it a support front for Hamas to help alleviate pressure on them and redirect Israel’s focus to the north. The conflict gradually escalated as both Israel and Hezbollah intensified their attacks. Due to the heavy barrage of rockets from Hezbollah, many Israelis living near the Lebanese border were forced to relocate. In response, Israel decided it was time to bring back the displaced northern residents, either through negotiations or by force. Hezbollah stated that the rocket fire would stop if Israel agreed to a ceasefire in Gaza. When Hezbollah refused to negotiate, linking the northern attacks to the Gaza ceasefire, Israel targeted and killed Hezbollah's leader. According to Israel, the goal is to push Hezbollah further from the border and return the displaced residents of the north.

Better not be like 2006 cuz I remember that as young kid watching the tv with my parents of Israeli troops going in and humiliating the Lebanese army with their tanks crossing the border and the artillery shelling the villages and southern towns or cities with the air bombardment of southern suburbs of Beirut and Beirut international airport runaways, it was surreal thing to witness.
Hezbollah sent them packing in 2006. Although I think drone tech is going to be key for this confrontation, it would make sense Allah (SWT) described the Jews as cowardly people.