🚨 Breaking News! The leader of Hezbollah, Hassan Nasrallah, was targeted in the southern suburb of Beirut. It's still unclear whether he is💀or not

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
How do you know this photo is real?

Syrians, are those who have experienced the tragedy occuring in Gaza for decades and still continuing.

View attachment 344355
Could be a fake picture Allah knows best but this one is real.

I understand where they are coming from, but to thank an evil child-murdering guy like Iblis Yahu for taking him out can never be justified. Only a morally bankrupt dimwit would think that is alright.

⌛Wonder how long he will last.

He's the maternal cousin of Nasrallah

These guys have been so badly infiltrated, it is pointless as to who takes over. After losing thousands of men to the pager attacks and having commanders assassinated every other week, they thought it was a good idea to have 20 senior officials meeting together. Granted, it was probably to discuss the response to the looming threat of the Israelis, nonetheless it was still a bad idea. The only difference with hezbollah and other Arabs is how the blame game hasn’t started between them. We would have seen this with other groups in the region.

I wonder if this conflict is giving the Ethiopians and the Kenyans any ideas about Somalia. I hope the Americans invade Somalia before neighbouring countries do.

It is. That is why Ethiopia started claiming they need to protect the Red Sea and need control there, it is to "protect it" against Muslims for Israel and their kuffar alliance.

Celebrating the death of Nasrallah is understandable, considering how much Hez terrorized the people of Syria, but going a step further and thanking a child murderer for taking him out is utterly insane. That's beyond wicked.

Didn't think this level of nacasnimo was possible.
Some Sunnis are cursed with caqli digir.

That is most likely zionist propaganda, be for real.

I hope Sunnis in Lebanon unite so shia militia like Hezbollah can be replaced with them.
Most likely they drained all their resources in Syria so there’s a possibility that Israel no longer see them as reliable asset to protect the border so they’re going to seize the South and establish a buffer zone.

Youtube search result is trash now but the former secretary general of Hezb said they exist sorely for Israel’s interest (keep Muslims on check).

Last edited: