🚨Breaking! More than 2800 Injured in Lebanon After Pagers Used by Hezbollah Fighters Detonate, Potentially Due to hacking by the Israeli government

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Exclusive sources for Sky News Arabia: Mossad placed a quantity of highly explosive PETN on the devices’ battery and detonated it by raising the battery’s temperature enough to detonate it

Last edited:
1726599886311.png

:deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
How's that even possible? They have employed people deep within the organization or?
🤣Come on now, it's the MOSSAD we're talking about. Current reports suggest that these pagers were imported from Taiwan five months ago. Somehow, MOSSAD gained access to them and rigged the batteries with explosives before delivery. They were remotely detonated simultaneously across Lebanon and Syria.

The magnitude of what happened can’t be underestimated. By that I don’t mean the military and moral losses inflicted on hezbolah and Iran. I refer to the redrawing of the parameters of what is acceptable in war. Those devices exploded in random places such as hospitals, markets and other high civilian areas. And that isn’t even the only point to consider: what devices and everyday items can countries now rig with explosives to target their enemies? What we saw today was the simultaneous targeting of thousands of enemy targets using a sophisticated yet low risk means.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Wlhi this is the craziest thing ive heard recently, when I saw this on the world news with david I was like wow!! that many people getting blown up by a ancient phone. Then they moved on to talking to diddy like some local news channel. Like what, this is serious news. Imagine if this happened in america, imagined if this happened in israel. This is crazy this is a massive terrorist attack by israel zionist

find sad that people are saying this is genius, imagine pulling out your crappy primitive phone and it blowing up. This is not even a trap, this is not even fair game, this is worse then drone warfare. This is messed up

Last edited:
Israel's Mossad spy agency placed explosives in thousands of Hezbollah pagers before they detonated across Lebanon, multiple reports say

How did they even plant them them in the first place, is what i want to know.

Remind me not get into Mossads radar, that's scary.

Latest posts