🚨Breaking! More than 2800 Injured in Lebanon After Pagers Used by Hezbollah Fighters Detonate, Potentially Due to hacking by the Israeli government

What is shocking is that Hezbollah does not test its own personnel's equipment for high explosives.

It's a huge blow to their military capabilities, because they can no longer trust their own equipment.

Hezbollah fights as a networked organization and that requires pretty good real-time communications. So it's a big step back in that

It's also going to damage their own trust in eachother, because it shows how deeply riddled Hezbollah is with Isreali sources and infiltration.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
The jews just keep dunking on these arabs :jcoleno: the jews being geniuses theory is probably true 🙆‍♂️ Might have to throw away my ayeeyos nokia incase mossad trys to pull a hit on her:wowsweat:

The magnitude of what happened can’t be underestimated. By that I don’t mean the military and moral losses inflicted on hezbolah and Iran. I refer to the redrawing of the parameters of what is acceptable in war. Those devices exploded in random places such as hospitals, markets and other high civilian areas. And that isn’t even the only point to consider: what devices and everyday items can countries now rig with explosives to target their enemies? What we saw today was the simultaneous targeting of thousands of enemy targets using a sophisticated yet low risk means.

They have a history of assassinating people with mobile phone bombs.

They do not follow any rules of war, they have absolutely no morals or code. Expect anything.

World

VIP
How did they even plant them them in the first place, is what i want to know.

Remind me not get into Mossads radar, that's scary.
The company is Taiwanese-owned, they planted bombs inside thousands of them and mass detonated them. Most the injured have been innocent civilians like doctors, nurses who also use pagers. This was a terrorist attack but because it’s the “good terrorists” then it’s applauded by the imperialist west as ingenuity and genius.

I disagree that this is a huge blow to Hezbollah, this is an attack that should be deployed during the beginning of an invasion not prematurely with no strategic aim. The window of opportunity has now closed and Hezbollah will be able to recover. Although this was a major blunder on their part, they should never trust anything built in Western aligned countries.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
It's happening again!
Round 2.

Oh No Wow GIF by Rockstar Games

Israel is baiting Hezbollah into a major attack to justify a ground invasion of Lebanon. Recently returning Israeli citizens to the North was added to the war goals. The visit from Hochstein was the greenlight from the USA. The US gave their Lebanese employees the heads up on the pagers. When the pagers exploded the Israelis wanted a major barrage from Hezbollah but it never came so now they moved to the walkie talkies. If nothing happens after that they probably have other tricks.

They started with the pagers because they would do less damage and target Hezbollah members exclusively but since there was no escalation they are moving on to the walkie talkies which are causing more civilian damage.