🚨Breaking! More than 2800 Injured in Lebanon After Pagers Used by Hezbollah Fighters Detonate, Potentially Due to hacking by the Israeli government

World

VIP
Muslims are incredibly cucked

Forced to write paragraphs upon paragraphs condemning false flag terrorist attacks in western countries because the mysterious half burnt passport found at the scene shows a muslim name combined with a random ISIS video claiming responsibility

Meanwhile the west support israel to commit mass bombing terrorist attacks on lebanon and praise it as the most genius and innovative terrorist attack in the world

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
How the hell isn’t this considered a war crime?

Pandora’s box has been lifted wallahi. If America and China ever go to war we’re all finished.

say good bye to your dick, arms or both :mjlol:

1726682071773.png

Front page on New York Post. They are really rubbing it in.

Looks to be a large scale terrorist attack on the infrastructure of Lebanon

It has always been true that all infrastructure created by foreign governments, especially the west, is just a hub for their intelligence. That includes hospitals, universities, charities, anything they support financially.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
the west whole different level savage dam. saudis and others who rely on west probably wondering if their weapons and vehicles tampered with. ive heard that they dont even give them access to the super complex controls systems and they have to pay for updates and bug fixes. probably press of button and they send them back to before oil

if you dont develop and manufacture stuff by yourself and dont grow your own food you will be very vulnerable. muslims countries dont build anything phones, social media, weapons, planes, even foods everything is from other

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
That is alot of pensions Hezbollah wont be able to afford and they're having to deal with people who have lost their eyesight, genitals, and hands. They are quite generous to their out-of-service men and their families but maybe not anymore. Yahudi with the big caqli.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Israel is desperate for a war with Lebanon and Iran to cover up for the genocide in Gaza and their failed operations to free captives. The real terrorist are being exposed for everyone to see for themselves. The west has lost the moral code of conduct and is now destined to be on the wrong side of history. I can not wait for the rise of China and Russia to balance things out. Uncle Sam is going out on a bang defending an Israeli puppet state they formed and protect in the first place.

Israel is desperate for a war with Lebanon and Iran to cover up for the genocide in Gaza and their failed operations to free captives. The real terrorist are being exposed for everyone to see for themselves. The west has lost the moral code of conduct and is now destined to be on the wrong side of history. I can not wait for the rise of China and Russia to balance things out. Uncle Sam is going out on a bang defending an Israeli puppet state they formed and protect in the first place.
They are desperate for Lebanon war because without it the Netanyahu government will collapse and if they don't take out Hezbollah now they will not be able to once Iran gets the nuke. October 7th was the final straw. If Iran stops the development of the nukes they will be attacked sooner or later by the US and the Israelis so the have to get the bombs or they are finished. Any country that signed the Abraham accords needs to reevaluate their positions since they volunteered themselves to buy Israeli spyware.

you are incredibly naive if you think China will balance out things. a multipolar world will be more violent and i don't think the ccp gives a shit about Palestinians. they killed more than 40 million of their people in 10 years, i highly doubt they will care about some arabs in the middle east. Russia has no future lol. they have smaller economy than canada. as for the palestinains, they started this war so i don't want to hear their calaacal.

you are incredibly naive if you think China will balance out things. a multipolar world will be more violent and i don't think the ccp gives a shit about Palestinians. they killed more than 40 million of their people in 10 years, i highly doubt they will care about some arabs in the middle east. Russia has no future lol. they have smaller economy than canada. as for the palestinains, they started this war so i don't want to hear their calaacal.
Western countries are the main financiers and beneficiaries of conflict all over the world. How many countries have the USA and co destroyed through violence and sanctions?

...as for the palestinains, they started this war so i don't want to hear their calaacal.
Just 2 weeks prior to that event, they were busy as usual levelling Gaza, this time, three days in a row [1]. And days prior to the 7th, when they peacefully protested, they were met with deliberate bullets to their knee and ankles [2]. Again, prior to the 7th, 2023 was already looking to be the most deadliest year for the West Bank [3]. I can keep rolling the weeks and months back, the "it started on ..." talk will not bear out.

Citations (I have taken care to not cite non-western sources):
[1] - Gaza Strip protesters received bullet wounds to ankles, medics report
[2] - Israeli airstrikes hit Gaza for the 3rd day in a row as West Bank violence intensifies
[3] - For Palestinians in the West Bank, 2023 was the deadliest year on record

Last edited:

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Netanyahu wants to evade being brought to justice for the genocide and the countless lives lost. He wants to hide under the disguise of fighting on multiple fronts so the victims were barely just collateral damages but the International criminal court will not buy his bluff. They like all us know Netanyahu intentionaly dragging Lebanon and Iran into the conflict by his disastrous conducts almost bringing the jewish state to its knees.

He is betting on a big war so the genocide in Gaza becomes excuse of self defence against entire muslims from all sides. But billions of muslims do not want a war with jews. Nobody wants a holocaust of jews. It is not even funny to entertain such an idea. It is Netanyahu who is intentionaly bringing a regional war to hide the genocide of Gaza and his own corruption scandals. Post politics things do not look good for him so he is taking down the jewish state with him.