🚨Breaking News! Second-in-Command of Hezbollah's Military Forces Killed in an Israeli Airstrike on Southern Suburbs of Beirut

where are all the bootlickers? i told y'all Israel is the most advanced state in the middle east. :pachah1::mjlol: Nasrallah is gonna send a mean letter to Netanyahu as a retaliation.

where are all the bootlickers? i told y'all Israel is the most advanced state in the middle east. :pachah1::mjlol: Nasrallah is gonna send a mean letter to Netanyahu as a retaliation.
Galool was right, you are on here creating threads, spreading Ben Shapiros fake "burnt babies" AI images, amongst other things...
allah doesn't like people who try to massacre the children of adam, the descendants of prophets musa, zakaria. yahya, yaqub and most of the prophet mentioned in the holy quran.

So how much are they paying you per shill thread anyways? £0.25? Are you even a Somali? I am being hypothetical, I could care less for your answers.

For those that dont know, the "burnt baby" images, this idiot was sharing here, was determined to be AI and his tweet was "community noted" by X/Twitter, then Shapiro deleted his tweet.

fake.png

breaking: confirmed Hamas decapitated and burned babies
Ilhan Omar in big trouble, AIPAC gears up with huge war-chest of 100 million to defeat her and her group next year

Last edited:
Galool was right, you are on here creating threads, spreading Ben Shapiros fake "burnt babies" AI images, amongst other things...

So how much are they paying you per shill thread anyways? £0.25? Are you even a Somali? I am being hypothetical, I could care less for your answers.

breaking: confirmed Hamas decapitated and burned babies
Ilhan Omar in big trouble, AIPAC gears up with huge war-chest of 100 million to defeat her and her group next year
stop deflecting, your mates are getting blown out. :mjlol: these guys were celebrating October 7 not knowing what they caused. sow the wind reap the whirlwind

Trending