🚨Breaking News! The leader of H*mas, Yahya Sinwar, has been killed in combat in Gaza

1729186960688.png

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
hes not a madkhali. hes condemning hamas for crushing a salafi jihadi group in gaza. so i think hes salafi jihadi inclined atleast.
I thought he was against Hamas and sinwar for being brutal against other political faction or anyone who disagree with them in Gaza, but turns out he is a salafist.

Somali Saayid

Professional Amateur Troll
VIP
The resistance will never cease to exist as long as Palestine is occupied Yahya Sinwar who is in this photo has died AUN but the next generation will carry on the resistance against the zionist terrorists.
1729188509993.jpeg

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Sinwar was born in the Khan Yunis refugee camp in Egyptian-ruled Gaza in 1962 to a family, who had been expelled or fled from Ashkelon during the 1948 Palestine War.[7] He finished his studies at the Islamic University of Gaza, where he received a bachelor's degree in Arabic studies.[8] For orchestrating the abduction and killing of two Israeli soldiers and four Palestinians he considered to be collaborators in 1989, Sinwar was sentenced to four life sentences by Israel, of which he served 22 years until his release among 1,026 others in a 2011 prisoner exchange for Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit.

Short clip of him in prison speaking Hebrew

Last edited:

reer

VIP
Sinwar was born in the Khan Yunis refugee camp in Egyptian-ruled Gaza in 1962 to a family, who had been expelled or fled from Ashkelon during the 1948 Palestine War.[7] He finished his studies at the Islamic University of Gaza, where he received a bachelor's degree in Arabic studies.[8] For orchestrating the abduction and killing of two Israeli soldiers and four Palestinians he considered to be collaborators in 1989, Sinwar was sentenced to four life sentences by Israel, of which he served 22 years until his release among 1,026 others in a 2011 prisoner exchange for Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit.
imam shaafici was said to have been born in asqalan (ashkelon) or gaza