🚨Chaos erupts after 10 Israeli soldiers were arrested, suspected of sodomizing a Palestinian captive.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
I seriously want Kamala to be president. Imagine having to defend the Democrat ideology while also having to defend this. As evil as the Democrat ideology is, the white nationalist/supremacist ideology associated with Trump that depicts non whites as non humans... it opens the door to defending this kind of thing, I honestly believe Trump is candidate of zionism.

mrlog

VIP
I seriously want Kamala to be president. Imagine having to defend the Democrat ideology while also having to defend this. As evil as the Democrat ideology is, the white nationalist/supremacist ideology associated with Trump that depicts non whites as non humans... it opens the door to defending this kind of thing, I honestly believe Trump is candidate of zionism.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP

I have never been a Trump supporter and I don't support Abraham acccords. and calling me a zionist is takfir. i am not a zionist, zionists are kaffirs. your viewpoint is warped, your whole basis for making these kinds of accusations is that I'm against the dhia. you're in the wrong for being pro shia.

Last edited:

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Those who are "Salafi" are zionist sympathizers if they are not zionists.

you wrongfully slander a lot of innocent Muslims by saying that and you'll answer for your words on yawm ul qiyamah. if I am a zionist, I am not even a Muslim because being a zionist is kufr that takes a person outside of Islam. someone who identifies as Muslim but is a zionist is a kaffir and a munafiq. if I sympathize with zionism may Allah curse me. ameen. if I am a zionist may Allah curse me. ameen.

now invoke Allah's curse on yourself if I'm not a zionist or a zionist sympathizer or fear Allah and don't spread false slander about Muslims

mrlog

VIP
I have never been a Trump supporter and I don't support Abraham acccords. and calling me a zionist is takfir. i am not a zionist, zionists are kaffirs. your viewpoint is warped, your whole basis for making these kinds of accusations is that I'm against the dhia. you're in the wrong for being pro shia.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP

don't be a murji. a person cannot be a Muslim and a zionist at the same time. there is no such thing as a Muslim zionist. I say that a zionist who claims to be Muslim is a kaffir and a munafiq and you won't takfir the zionist yet you say I'm the zionist when I am harsher against them than you are.

as for the shia, I made a thread on them based on what classical scholars have said. Imam Bukhari viewed them as kaffirs. if that was my view, I'd be sharing his view. but I myself haven't said all shias are kaffirs. but I don't believe in being buddy with shia. many, most or all shia are in fact kaffirs.

Trending