🚨Things Are Escalating rapidly in the ME: Hezbollah vs Israel, 274 Dead on the Lebanese Side so Far

I highly doubt they will launch an incursion into South Lebanon, despite their unprecedented bombing of nearly the entire country, which typically suggests an impending invasion. This is part of their Machiavellian strategy, they will escalate tensions but stop short of triggering a regional war. They have been repeatedly told that if they cease hostilities in Gaza, the rockets fired into the North will stop. They insist that Hez must retreat beyond the Litani River without expecting the conflict in Gaza to end. Typical catch-22 situation. They claim that the purpose of these raids is to return their people to the North, which has become uninhabitable due to Hez rockets.They won't achieve their objectives without either agreeing to halt their aggressions in Gaza or pursuing a full-scale invasion to wipe Hez off the map completely. They think by semi-burning Lebanon to the ground, they can force Hez to come to the negotiating table, gain the upper hand, and compel them to accept their demands.
No way Hezbollah agrees to negotiate

If I knew Arabic and wasn't married I would be plotting on these fresh refugee Lebanese girls that need the sharci.

smile.gif