🚨Things Are Escalating rapidly in the ME: Hezbollah vs Israel, 274 Dead on the Lebanese Side so Far

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
The way the Iranian president was talking about the conflicts shows that we may see a ceasefire on the northern front with Hezb agreeing to withdraw north of the river.
They would never agree to that. :mjlol: Iran's leash on Hez isn’t as tight as many believe. The new Iranian president is just trying hard to appease the international community, hoping to advance nuclear deal negotiations and ease the sanctions that have been crippling Iran's economy.

They would never agree to that. :mjlol: Iran's leash on Hez isn’t as tight as many believe. The new Iranian president is just trying hard to appease the international community, hoping to advance nuclear deal negotiations and ease the sanctions that have been crippling Iran's economy.
Hezb unlike Hamas is part of IRGCs so they will do whatever Iranian leaders tells them.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
even if they surrounder, the west and israel won't let them go off that easy, it's lose lose situation
He knows they won't accept it, he just wants to escalate the situation and then later say, when he goes to town on them, 'We tried to deescalate with the ceasefire proposal we offered, but they rejected it'🤣he's not serious at all

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Another high-ranking Hez member killed in the southern suburbs of Beirut.
They are taking major losses.

Israel's intel on these guys is on a different level; they can carry out a precision strike on a single apartment in a multi-story building without collapsing it, which just shows how infiltrated their organization has become. The whole place is crawling with spies.

Trending

Latest posts