🚨 breaking Israeli retaliatory strikes against Iran have begun

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Only 4 casualties? Bisinka either Israel really doesn't want to fuxk around or they didn't expect Iranian air defense to be so effective, they brought 1/3rd of the US THAAD system to their soil so they expected major retaliation but it doesn't seem like there will be any.
It seems like the U.S. tightened its leash on its dog this time due to the upcoming election. It was a weak attack meant to save face and de-escalate, but it also raises the question of whether they are planning a sneak attack at a later date to catch them off guard while being fully prepared for any large-scale attack. It's hard to believe they don't have some tricks up their sleeves, given the number of air defense systems that were deployed; they must be waiting for the right time to strike.

Iran may respond, but I believe they will respond in a limited way . My theory is that Israel will hold off on retaliating early; instead, they will wait for the elections to conclude and for Trump to assume office in late January. They might be counting on Trump to grant them carte blanche.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Why Israel didn’t target their Shia leader? And why didn’t they bomb the nuclear facility. Inshallah next Time Israel bomb the shit of Iran🙏

It seems like the U.S. tightened its leash on its dog this time due to the upcoming election. It was a weak attack meant to save face and de-escalate, but it also raises the question of whether they are planning a sneak attack at a later date to catch them off guard while being fully prepared for any large-scale attack. It's hard to believe they don't have some tricks up their sleeves, given the number of air defense systems that were deployed; they must be waiting for the right time to strike.

Iran may respond, but I believe they will respond in a limited way . My theory is that Israel will hold off on retaliating early; instead, they will wait for the elections to conclude and for Trump to assume office in late January. They might be counting on Trump to grant them carte blanche.

The fact the US even has that type of leverage is why I side eye people who believe the J's are the ones calling shots in the US gov.

Trending

Latest posts