10 Reasons Why Puntland is a Great state and has the highest standards in all Socio-Economic metrics in the country

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
10 Reasons Why Puntland is the greatest State in Somalia.

Wrote by :Mohamed TarGaryan of Twitter
@MoMussolini
Source:The World bank
https://t.co/My54QgrkjU https://t.co/ooTI1cpfTm

1.Puntland is just a few Digits Mogadishu behind The capital city in terms literacy it is clearly ahead of Somaliland and Central Somalia Keep in mind Mogadishu was the center in Somalia for education in the colonial era the civilian era and the kaccan government.
IMG_20210103_185733.jpg

2.Contrary to the slander on Twitter Puntland remains a steadfast Supporter of the Federal Government after The Capital City Mogadishu while not supporting opposition groups this is what patriotism is.

IMG_20210103_190039.jpg

3.Puntland Pays the most taxes to Municipal/Local governments with the least going to clan representatives where is the Qablism???

IMG_20210103_190214.jpg

Somaliland still spilts a large portion of taxes to the federal government even at the local and state levels the institutional disfunction is clear in Somalia
Curiously some idp settlements still pay collective taxes to Somaliland I wonder where their located?

4.These graphs clearly shows that Puntland has the lowest level Of wealth inequality and lowest Level of poverty Puntland also has the lowest amount of food insecurity among other regions of Somalia.

Lumii_20210103_190923826.jpg

5.Puntland has the Most Access to electricity improved housing and high access to water.

IMG_20210103_191042.jpg

6.Puntland has the least sporadic living situation in all of Somalia even the rural population have significantly better living standards then other rural populations in Somalia.
IMG_20210103_191157.jpg

The Grey bars represents less developed habitations as represented by the nomads Many of the southern and central region’s populations are living in unsuitable and underdevelopment housing situations.

7.Puntland has on average the most access to banking this is correlated to the high development already showcased in this thread.
IMG_20210103_192442.jpg

8.Puntland has the highest number of salaried jobs the rural population have higher salary positions the all urban environments in Somalia while taking average remittances.

IMG_20210103_192628.jpg

Attachments

• Lumii_20210103_161133859.jpg
    Lumii_20210103_161133859.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_20210103_161258.jpg
    IMG_20210103_161258.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 104

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
9.Contrary to popular belief Puntland has high Higher rain fall then the rest of Somalia this leaves the most potential for future agriculture even Allah is blessing us.

IMG_20210103_192747.jpg

10. Puntland state also leads the country in Primaryschool completion rat,labour force participation,access to water and sanitation.

The regional state has 3 international airports and two ports and many other infrastructure projects and multi million foreign investments on the way, the region also has a untapped oil and mineral reserves and 1000 KM long access to a sea has a potential to make the region the next tourist destination.

Puntland is also one of the safest places in the African continent,both Puntland citizens and IDPs enjoy free higher education,free healthcare and other services without any discrimination, the state also has the least number of HIV prevalence in Somalia and most access to hospitals/clinics in the region per person.:salute:

Last edited:
Sounds good, the only pet peeve I have is the fact Puntland doesn't take advantage of its natural resources.

If they started a coal mine in Puntland it would bring millions per year and provide a way to electrify Somalia.

9.Contrary to popular belief Puntland has high Higher rain fall then the rest of Somalia this leaves the most potential for future agriculture even Allah is blessing us.

View attachment 163341

10. Puntland state also leads the country in Primaryschool completion rat,labour force participation,access to water and sanitation.

The regional state has 3 international airports and two ports and many other infrastructure projects and multi million foreign investments on the way, the region also has a untapped oil and mineral reserves and 1000 KM long access to a sea has a potential to make the region the next tourist destination.

Puntland is also one of the safest places in the African continent,both Puntland citizens and IDPs enjoy free higher education,free healthcare and other services without any discrimination, the state also has the least number of HIV prevalence in Somalia and most access to hospitals/clinics in the region per person.:salute:

Dishonest calaacal, but this is to be expected from a Puntland region desert dweller feeling the sharp pangs of hyperinflation.

The source he used had four different maps, and this weasel selectively picked the one that serves his narrative, just like he did in the laughable post above.

The actual source discusses a specific period of rain seasons and is not general climate map:

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 11.52.54.png

Here is a map showing annual precipitation:
18412-6AF186BB004040F385257730005960F5-map.png

Basically a desert:
D_RoMN1VAAAymL3.jpg

Puntland region is a struggling administration. It only generates $93M in internal revenue, this is official Puntland region figures.. a truly pathetic sum.

It ranks 3rd highest rate of inflation in Africa and 5th-6th in the world.

As a constituency, it has always ranked as the least populated constituency in East Africa.

There are certain things you can not simply wish away.

When dealing with Puntland region, dont look at the fake figures they feed UN agencies, they are known not only for creating fake banknotes, but also for publishing fake reports:

CyrT9QOWgAQsOCg.jpg

CyrT-MVWgAADM7B.jpg

GAROWE, Puntland- State Parliament of northeastern region of Puntland, has rejected recent Urban Master Planning report released by Ministry of Public Works, after finding out that it was entirely duplicated from neighbouring Somaliland, Garowe Online reports.

They did not even bother changing the names of Somaliland regions to those of Puntland before publishing the report. The Puntland minister straight up photocopied a Somaliland document and published it as if it was written for Puntland.

To make the situation even more funny, the fake report was endorsed by the Puntland region council of ministers:

Earlier, Puntland Council of Ministers have endorsed the report despite it indicated provinces and role of agencies under Somaliland administration, according to the report obtained by GO.

:mjlol:

Som

VIP

View attachment 163341

Good for you man.
I'm no xaasid, if PL does good I'm happy but you should admit that PL is too close to Mogadishu in many indicators, you should way much be better than a city with 30 years of civil war and destruction.
As for rainfall, that stuff isn't an achievement but just nature. The best regions in yerms of climate are Jubbooyinka and Shabeelaha
Anyway, as I said I'm happy whenever somalis do something good for themselves

Som

VIP
10 Reasons Why Puntland is the greatest State in Somalia.

Wrote by :Mohamed TarGaryan of Twitter
@MoMussolini
Source:The World bank
https://t.co/My54QgrkjU https://t.co/ooTI1cpfTm

1.Puntland is just a few Digits Mogadishu behind The capital city in terms literacy it is clearly ahead of Somaliland and Central Somalia Keep in mind Mogadishu was the center in Somalia for education in the colonial era the civilian era and the kaccan government.
View attachment 163315

2.Contrary to the slander on Twitter Puntland remains a steadfast Supporter of the Federal Government after The Capital City Mogadishu while not supporting opposition groups this is what patriotism is.

View attachment 163317

3.Puntland Pays the most taxes to Municipal/Local governments with the least going to clan representatives where is the Qablism???

View attachment 163318

Somaliland still spilts a large portion of taxes to the federal government even at the local and state levels the institutional disfunction is clear in Somalia
Curiously some idp settlements still pay collective taxes to Somaliland I wonder where their located?

4.These graphs clearly shows that Puntland has the lowest level Of wealth inequality and lowest Level of poverty Puntland also has the lowest amount of food insecurity among other regions of Somalia.

View attachment 163321

5.Puntland has the Most Access to electricity improved housing and high access to water.

View attachment 163322

6.Puntland has the least sporadic living situation in all of Somalia even the rural population have significantly better living standards then other rural populations in Somalia.
View attachment 163323
The Grey bars represents less developed habitations as represented by the nomads Many of the southern and central region’s populations are living in unsuitable and underdevelopment housing situations.

7.Puntland has on average the most access to banking this is correlated to the high development already showcased in this thread.
View attachment 163329

8.Puntland has the highest number of salaried jobs the rural population have higher salary positions the all urban environments in Somalia while taking average remittances.

View attachment 163330
Anyway good job on the taxes collection. The government collecting taxes instead lf qabiils ia a big step in the right direction.
I was really positively surprised that PL is doing good on this aspect. Hopefully other regions will do the same

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
When dealing with Puntland region, dont look at the fake figures they feed UN agencies, they are known not only for creating fake banknotes, but also for publishing fake reports:

View attachment 163413

View attachment 163414

They did not even bother changing the names of Somaliland regions to those of Puntland before publishing the report. The Puntland minister straight up photocopied a Somaliland document and published it as if it was written for Puntland.

To make the situation even more funny, the fake report was endorsed by the Puntland region council of ministers:

:mjlol:
That's the World Bank.

Puntland outperformed Somaliland in:
  1. Literacy rate
  2. Primary school completion rate
  3. Labour force participation
  4. Access to water
  5. Access to sanitation

World Bank Poverty Profile 2017

The poverty profile presents the first Somaliwide assessment of welfare conditions.

Somaliland in numbers
  • Weighted unemployment rate is 50 - 80% (depends on the sources)
  • Youth unemployment is 75%

https://www.thenewhumanitarian.org/report/94285/somalia-unemployment-fuels-youth-exodus-somaliland

Literacy rate is 58% (see the World Bank report).

An IDP in Bosaso makes more than the average worker in Hargeisa.

"In comparison to Hargeisa, Bosasso residents enjoy a higher standard of living if we compare average daily incomes. While urban residents of Hargeisa earn, on average, about $1 a day, Bosasso residents earn over $4. Naturally, with respect to Bosasso, IDPs earnings are far lower. Most IDP households in Bosasso earn a daily wage of a little over a $1".

When you see these desert dwellers hiding behind fake NGO figures, you know they have nothing else going for them.

In terms of education, Puntland region has zero achievements.

Show us a single school in Puntland region winning international awards like SOS Sheikh e.g.:

unnamed.jpg

You have none.

In terms of university education, it is Puntland students who come to study in Somaliland universities, not the other way around.

Obviously it would not even be fair to mention institutions like Barwaaqo, Abaarso Tech, Abarso University...etc.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Good for you man.
I'm no xaasid, if PL does good I'm happy but you should admit that PL is too close to Mogadishu in many indicators, you should way much be better than a city with 30 years of civil war and destruction.
As for rainfall, that stuff isn't an achievement but just nature. The best regions in yerms of climate are Jubbooyinka and Shabeelaha
Anyway, as I said I'm happy whenever somalis do something good for themselves

You are walking contradiction, you started off saying "I am not a Xaasid" on your first paragraph while on the next sentence you are comparing Mogdishu to Puntland, a city that the sun never sets without someone getting blown up or killed. :draketf: Why don't you compare PL to Galguduud and Gedo? Is It our fault that your people are bunch of war mongering savages who failed to bring peace or any type of governoce whatsoever through out all these years?:dwill:

I suggest you fix your regions first and stop having Mogadishu in your mouth, it belongs to other tribes and it is not your hometown,isku qor qor ka jooji.

repo

VIP
When you see these desert dwellers hiding behind fake NGO figures, you know they have nothing else going for them.

In terms of education, Puntland region has zero achievements.

Show us a single school in Puntland region winning international awards like SOS Sheikh e.g.:

View attachment 163419

You have none.

In terms of university education, it is Puntland students who come to study in Somaliland universities, not the other way around.

Obviously it would not even be fair to mention institutions like Barwaaqo, Abaarso Tech, Abarso University...etc.
It's pretty hard arguing with a moron who thinks the World Bank is an NGO.

Seeking education in Somaliland where half the people can't read or write is not recommended.

:mjohreally:

When you have lizard people in Puntland region faking government reports, producing counterfeit banknotes on an industrial scale.. expect anything.

When you have no results on the ground and continue to hide behind NGO estimates, everyone will view you as sus.

repo

VIP
When you have lizard people in Puntland region faking government reports, producing counterfeit banknotes on an industrial scale.. expect anything.

When you have no results on the ground and continue to hide behind NGO estimates, everyone will view you as sus.
Lizard people controlling the World Bank.

3j4B79f[1].png

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Lol this again. It's like one beggar looking down on another because he has less holes in his clothes.

:mahubowtf:

Som

VIP
You are walking contradiction, you started off saying "I am not a Xaasid" on your first paragraph while on the next sentence you are comparing Mogdishu to Puntland, a city that the sun never sets without someone getting blown up or killed. :draketf: Why don't you compare PL to Galguduud and Gedo? Is It our fault that your people are bunch of war mongering savages who failed to bring peace or any type of governoce whatsoever through out all these years?:dwill:

I suggest you fix your regions first and stop having Mogadishu in your mouth, it belongs to other tribes and it is not your hometown,isku qor qor ka jooji.
Bro you didn't get my comment then.
I said PL is only slightly better than Mogadishu on many indicators. You guys should be at least twice as good as Xamar or even more given the ugly situation in Mogadishu. Just encouraging your people to get better. I'm no xaasid, congrats for your achievements, i genuinely think other Somalis should copy the good work that PL is doing on many sectors

Last edited: