10 Reasons Why Puntland is a Great state and has the highest standards in all Socio-Economic metrics in the country

Som

VIP
You are walking contradiction, you started off saying "I am not a Xaasid" on your first paragraph while on the next sentence you are comparing Mogdishu to Puntland, a city that the sun never sets without someone getting blown up or killed. :draketf: Why don't you compare PL to Galguduud and Gedo? Is It our fault that your people are bunch of war mongering savages who failed to bring peace or any type of governoce whatsoever through out all these years?:dwill:

I suggest you fix your regions first and stop having Mogadishu in your mouth, it belongs to other tribes and it is not your hometown,isku qor qor ka jooji.
Every somali city is my hometown from Jigjiga to Gaarisa, to Mogadishu , to Hargeysa to Djibouti.
I'm a patriot not a qabilist :rejoice:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
When you have lizard people in Puntland region faking government reports, producing counterfeit banknotes on an industrial scale.. expect anything.

When you have no results on the ground and continue to hide behind NGO estimates, everyone will view you as sus.

So you logic is that Puntland is bribing and the World Bank in our favor, :mjlol::damn:

The Ethopian Khat did numbers on you sxb, seek help and get your self to a rehab as soon possible, your obsession and hate for Puntland is not good for your health,did the PL economy monopoly over the traingle region had you out of work and unemployed ?:pachah1:

Lumii_20210104_083352871.jpg

So you logic is that Puntland is bribing and the World Bank in our favor, :mjlol::damn:

The Ethopian Khat did numbers on you sxb, seek help and get your self to a rehab as soon possible, your obsession and hate for Puntland is not good for your health,did the PL economy monopoly over the traingle region had you out of work and unemployed ?:pachah1:

View attachment 163433
@TabK you've really done a number on the MJs on here, they spent time from their day and went out of their way to make a "meme" of you and used whatever info they could gather, looks like you've hit them hard :russ:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@TabK you've really done a number on the MJs on here, they spent time from their day and went out of their way to make a "meme" of you and used whatever info they could gather, looks like you've hit them hard :russ:
That's some next level coping you got going on cheering from the sidelines, but your buddy there not only makes memes, he even has time to crop out smileys on photoshop, as if it adds value to his diarrhea.

:mjlol:

Some view it as bullying.. that is never my intention, I see it as a necessary correctional procedure our desert dwellers must go through.

:pachah1:

That's some next level coping you got going on cheering from the sidelines, but your buddy there not only makes memes, he even has time to crop out smileys on photoshop, as if it adds value to his diarrhea.

:mjlol:
As they say takes one to know one :silanyosmile:

The funny thing about this all is that you guys are the biggest hypocrites here, you guys claim that others like cheering from the sidelines when thats all you guys do on this site when its politics and tribal affiliated, you claim others are coping but your buddy there went out of his way to make a make memes of a user here based off of arguments on data, imagine going so low for a hearing differeing sources

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
As they say takes one to know one :silanyosmile:

The funny thing about this all is that you guys are the biggest hypocrites here, you guys claim that others like cheering from the sidelines when thats all you guys do on this site when its politics and tribal affiliated, you claim others are coping but your buddy there went out of his way to make a make memes of a user here based off of arguments on data, imagine going so low for a hearing differeing sources
It's extraordinary, you are rewording my own statements against me. But why can't you use the World Bank or UN data against me as well?

:patrice:

One has to take a hand full of salt with these sort of documents.

Reer Koonfurka are dishonest people. They will do anything to try to fake it and make look themselves good.

I see it everyday on Social Media. They are the only people who will fake or doctor pictures and or make claims that are totally unfounded.

Here is someone who doctored an image and added Somalia's Flag:

This is Ali Haji, one of the Puntland political leaders who is trying to use a fake picture for Garowe town. Guess which African city that picture belongs to?

So when you read these sort of documents, you have to take a lot of salt with it. Specially when it is related to answers to a simple set of questionnaires like one that was used by this World Bank report.

Trending