10 shortest lived countries...Guess who's number 5 on the list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you love us ?

How will you express this love :dabcasar:
:ileycry:

by possibly electing an isaaq president in somalia . highkey i think thats the only way to calm down the separatists . also somaliland is doing a lot better then the rest of the country so they must be doing something right.

or where you expecting a different answer :siilaanyolaugh:

waraabe

Your superior

by possibly electing an isaaq president in somalia . highkey i think thats the only way to calm down the separatists . also somaliland is doing a lot better then the rest of the country so they must be doing something right.

Is that all :kodaksmiley:

We need to cement the union :ahh:

Then the wall is coming :camby:
way ahead of you friend!

1T2Hrb5.gif

If you want an Isaaq president so bad I'd be happy to oblige :diddyass:

The Great Wall of Punt. :childplease:
Didn't know you want a wall in Garowe too :icon lol:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
If you want an Isaaq president so bad I'd be happy to oblige :diddyass:

Didn't know you want a wall in Garowe too :icon lol:

The wall starts follows the lower border of Galguguud Sare and follows the Togdheer border (except where the caynabo region is located, it is Darood Land too).

We will think of something for Bakool Sare and Jubbaland.

The wall starts follows the lower border of Galguguud Sare and follows the Togdheer border (except where the caynabo region is located, it is Darood Land too).
You're not in a position to negotiate anything.:mjlol:
Focus on keeping the road to North Galkacyo closed. :russ:

Dw Sool and Sanaag are covered, in fact we might have a little too much. Let's be real though, it is time we reclaim our territories, Maydh and caynabo and shit. :birdman:

I got some plans for that too.
Since when is Maydh Darod territory? That is where Sheikh Isaaq is buried. You must be thinking of Haylan. Sheegato alert :icon lol:

Must hurt that Darod and Harti's graves is Somaliland territory though. :siilaanyolaugh:

thats kinda fucked up that somaliland doesn't want to give up historically darod towns. is it becouse it might cancel out any claims of previous "borders" as drawn by the brits?
Warsangeli and Dhulbahante are part of Somaliland. Why should they give up their territory?

Status
Not open for further replies.