11 million dollars or Find the love of your life?

11 million dollars or the love of your life?

• 11 Million dollars.

• The love of your life.

Results are only viewable after voting.

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
With the money make sound investments to create generational wealth. I'm sure they'd understand. In the meantime I'll make as many kids as I can to continue the bloodline :reallymaury:

A bloodline of criminals and losers. That's what typically happens when a man, especially a Black man, has too many children in the west.

sound investments... generational wealth... sounds very complicated... I'm making as many kids as possible to continue the bloodline and worrying about generational wealth afterwards

Mexicans can have many children since they're usually community and family oriented. Abuelita and her friends will babysit all day while all parents work.

We usually marry when we're ready to marry anyways. Most of the time we just wanna get our money up then find a wife. So literally any woman that you find attractive and have similar interests at the time you're ready to marry fits the bill. You can grow to love someone and then that becomes the love of your life.

However I'm thinking about this from someone that has not met the love of my life so it's easy to say 11m.

Let's say I've been in a good marriage for 10years and I actually love her... I can't say what I'd do in that situation if I was offered 11m but I'd lose her.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
sound investments... generational wealth... sounds very complicated... I'm making as many kids as possible to continue the bloodline and worrying about generational wealth afterwards
Quality>Quantity.

If you don’t come from a nation with a declining birth rate your priority is raising the future leaders.

I would rather have 4 kids and be middle class than 6+ and be lower class.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Quality>Quantity.

If you don’t come from a nation with a declining birth rate your priority is raising the future leaders.

I would rather have 4 kids and be middle class than 6+ and be lower class.

I mean it's up to you, I think it's a choice and not something where one or the other is wajib or haram... myself, I get 11 million dollars, I want to marry four wives and have eight kids with each of them. then from there I want to look into taking over the world. then aftetwards I could meet with some person who can talk to me about "responsible investments" and fancy financial terms. I am just a simple person. For me, first- preserve bloodline. Then things like generational wealth are a possible extra.

edit: that being said, I may have a difference in mindset yes due to declining birthrate in my culture

Last edited:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I would take the love of my life since most people are superficial and if the love of my life really loves me she wont see me for looks or money (which I always preach with against modern standards) and instead see me for my heart and personality which is very sincere and is in 0.000001% of people. so I would take that and be happy and live decent life with her instead of having 11 mil and having to stress out what women see's me for a cash cow and which one see's me for who I am.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
I would take the love of my life since most people are superficial and if the love of my life really loves me she wont see me for my looks and instead for my heart which is very sincere and is in 0.000001% of people.

there is definitely an underrated case for the find love answer. actual, genuine love may be a very rare thing and what you attract with 11mil... certainly, you might attract some women but whether it will be some kind of pure, genuine true love is another thing.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
there is definitely an underrated case for the find love answer. actual, genuine love may be a very rare thing and what you attract with 11mil... certainly, you might attract some women but whether it will be some kind of pure, genuine true love is another thing.
Yes I would take true love since its super rare in this world, and besides you know what they say a succssful man is the one who has a loving wife behind him.

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
I didn’t expect you to be the romantic type.

I thought you’d be the cold hearted capitalist kind.

I don't want to be unloved at old age or during a time of distress. I need to be nurtured by real love. I even seek halal love from strangers. $11 million is a joke. There's somethings money can't buy (real love), for everything else there's Mastercard (in your loved ones' hand).

:trumpsmirk:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't want to be unloved at old age or during a time of distress. I need to be nurtured by real love. I even seek halal love from strangers. $11 million is a joke. There's somethings money can't buy (real love), for everything else there's Mastercard (in your loved ones' hand).

:trumpsmirk:

burt lancaster drinking GIF

Love is overrated and doesn’t last for long but money is where happiness resides.

I agree love is overrated but money equalling happiness? Many who have held that belief attained it only to find nothing but misery and loss.

If money was being compared to contentment instead of love, I would have chosen to be content because no amount of money can buy you that.

Money does not buy happiness or salvation. Love of your life should be Allah and his prophet.

Most will learn the hard way, when they realise the emptiness of material things.

Trending

Latest posts