2 hutus getting owned by cadaan chick in SuperMarket

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn! It is one thing not to lay a hand on a female especially in the west because you will most likely land in jail..but it is completely a different story to not defend yourself. He could have defended himself without hitting her. Hold her arms, turn her around and walk out. He submitted and she sprayed him until he passed out.

This girl is much loved on liveleak. I have seen other videos where she is stopping madow stealing
Little did she know she would be crowned the golden child of anti-immigration movement by right wingers :hemad:
They are Africans but they are not Somali. Dont go around and try pull a Menace.
The first video were definitely somalis. Its okay bruh, every people have their bad apples

No they werent Somali, i can read what it said. No somali mentioned!!
They didnt have to. Wasnt it obvious. Waa im telling you i knew the guy myself. He was one of the most well know of somali drunks in finland. Poor bastard ended up overdosing recently tho AUN

They didnt have to. Wasnt it obvious. Waa im telling you i knew the guy myself. He was one of the most well know of somali drunks in finland. Poor bastard ended up overdosing recently tho AUN

It is obvious that they are ghanian. The people in the video are reffered to as ,blacks and Africans. No mention of Somali. I know the guy in the video myself he is from Ghana. A troublemaking midget.

It is obvious that they are ghanian. The people in the video are reffered to as ,blacks and Africans. No mention of Somali. I know the guy in the video myself he is from Ghana. A troublemaking midget.
So you know the people i grew up with and the country im from better than i do? Really bruh :reallymaury:
Just accept we have our bad apples and just move on from it

So you know the people i grew up with and the country im from better than i do? Really bruh :reallymaury:
Just accept we have our bad apples and just move on from it

Bro how are you going to accuse my Ghanian Homie you witnessed in the video to be false?

33892295.jpg

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

Do you live in Finland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts