20,000 Kenyan work in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do some research, they're just as deadly.

The Kenyans coming to work in Somalia are professionals, not low skilled people. I would give the job to a Somali first

Nope, al shabab is not prompting the annex but it was mentioned by Abdallahi Yusuf Ahmed in his memoir and he did apologize to Somalis people, and was mentioned by lot of presidents in east Africa

Lets look at the facts Somalis won't get hired in their own country because they are somali, fact 2 it wasn't long ago they were illegally exporting charcoal out of Somalia, fact three every damn big meeting that happens in that country is lead and guided under the watch full eyes of the Ethiopians, fact four our sea is getting looted, fact 5 every damn state in that hell hole wants to secede nobody wants unity, I can go on all night and you want to tell me it's paranoia :childplease: I really do not understand why Somalida try to blind them selfs from the truth smh

7 countries in 5 years

Hubble

VIP
Lets look at the facts Somalis won't get hired in their own country because they are somali, fact 2 it wasn't long ago they were illegally exporting charcoal out of Somalia, fact three every damn big meeting that happens in that country is lead and guided under the watch full eyes of the Ethiopians, fact four our sea is getting looted, fact 5 every damn state in that hell hole wants to secede nobody wants unity, I can go on all night and you want to tell me it's paranoia :childplease: I really do not understand why Somalida try to blind them selfs from the truth smh

The Ethiopians had no power in Somalia until the TFG started using them. They weren't in the country until Al Shabaab threatened them. At the root of this is all Somali actions. The sea is getting looted by non African trawlers and the crazy border dispute is with the international courts, they won't be successful because borders are borders. They're just getting their right to court but it won't be successful because it's like us taking Socotra. The illegal charcoal trade was going on before they arrived but Jubaland leaders and Kenya worked together to monopolise it (burn it faster, use military to secure it) because they're all corrupt broke Africans doing what they do best, fasaad.

The unity is not Ethiopia's fault. Our past unity (1960-1988) was proven to be a sham with the kick start of the civil war from North to South,we must accommodate our differences or whatever the ignorant people of Somalia want and that's whats happening i.e federalism.

Hubble

VIP
Nope, al shabab is not prompting the annex but it was mentioned by Abdallahi Yusuf Ahmed in his memoir and he did apologize to Somalis people, and was mentioned by lot of presidents in east Africa

Where can I find his memoir?

Status
Not open for further replies.