20 Days in Mariupol

No wonder this documentary won the Oscars. It was shot by journalist who were there in the first 20 days of Russia sieging the city. This documentary shows Russia striking schools and hospitals and blocking humanitarian aid.
Heartbreaking story and f*ck Russia.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I never liked Russia and their history. China too. South Africans and Nigerians if u need more

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
No wonder this documentary won the Oscars. It was shot by journalist who were there in the first 20 days of Russia sieging the city. This documentary shows Russia striking schools and hospitals and blocking humanitarian aid.
F russia and f ukraine. Remember these Ukrainian were blocking Madow and brown people from using buss and trains.

Russia is my dawg in this fight. Somalis love Soviet weaponry what with the Dshk, Zu-23, AKM/AK-47, RPG, SVD, T-55/54 tanks and other truck mounted auto cannons which I’m sure have Soviet origins.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Russia is my dawg in this fight. Somalis love Soviet weaponry what with the Dshk, Zu-23, AKM/AK-47, RPG, SVD, T-55/54 tanks and other truck mounted auto cannons which I’m sure have Soviet origins.
These guys backstabbed us stuff both them and ukraine :camby:

Trending