Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
GIF by Christmas FM

Last edited:

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Ah yes, the one who opened the doors so we could be invaded by barbaric Ethiopians and ultimately become a launch pad for Al Shabaab
This is reer irir samaale nature always trying to blame someone else for their behaviour and problems. Ok buddy how many hawyie president did Somalia have after him? At least 3 presidents and all of them welcomed the Ethiopian troops inside the country, but you only have problems with him 😂

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Ah yes, the one who opened the doors so we could be invaded by barbaric Ethiopians and ultimately become a launch pad for Al Shabaab
Hutu ICU alqaida that give birth to alshabab and Ethiopia invade xamar because u were threating by conquering them 😀 why did hutu became alqaida all suddenly when Abdullah Yusuf Ahmed got elected 2004 😀😀

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
This is reer irir samaale nature always trying to blame someone else for their behaviour and problems. Ok buddy how many hawyie president did Somalia have after him? At least 3 presidents and all of them welcomed the Ethiopian troops inside the country, but you only have problems with him 😂
Listen I am not a Qabilist or a terrorist, I am against the whole way the formation of the TFG was done, and all the presidents that were during that period. So don't feel like I have any cuqdad for Mjs, I really don't care what clan someone belongs to. On the other hand, it was a treacherous way to regain power in Somalia. Inviting our arch rivals/enemies to seize power over the capital is the worst thing anyone can do. I would have the same energy if it was a Hawiye or Isaaq leader doing that.
Hutu ICU alqaida that give birth to alshabab and Ethiopia invade xamar because u were threating by conquering them 😀 why did hutu became alqaida all suddenly when Abdullah Yusuf Ahmed got elected 2004 😀😀
The anger towards Ethiopia has always existed and will always remain.

I'm not justifying Al Shabaab but it was so damn stupid to invite Ethiopia to regain power, and let's not pretend they didn't also commit atrocities in the Capital which then radicalised the ICU to then become bloodthirsty Al Shabaab terrorists.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Listen I am not a Qabilist or a terrorist, I am against the whole way the formation of the TFG was done, and all the presidents that were during that period. So don't feel like I have any cuqdad for Mjs, I really don't care what clan someone belongs to. On the other hand, it was a treacherous way to regain power in Somalia. Inviting our arch rivals/enemies to seize power over the capital is the worst thing anyone can do. I would have the same energy if it was a Hawiye or Isaaq leader doing that.

I'm not justifying Al Shabaab but it was so damn stupid to invite Ethiopia to regain power, and let's not pretend they didn't also commit atrocities in the Capital which then radicalised the ICU to then become bloodthirsty Al Shabaab terrorists.
Hey there is no such thing as perfect president plus the American forced this decision.

Libaax-Joore

VIP

It was ICU terriost hassan Dahir aweys and shaydan sharif that gave birth to alshabab, they start attacking tfg first in baydhow and the elected government finished them chased them to kenya , if it wasn’t abdullahi yusuf ahmed today xamar will be ruled by alqaida icu

Last edited:

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Hey there is no such thing as perfect president plus the American forced this decision.
There were definitely other ways to make ICU and TFG in a common position. Overthrowing power is not always the solution. It absolutely did not have to go that way!

The main issue is that Somalis always seem to resist reconciliation and struggle to come up with a solution for a future of peace and prosperity for Somalia.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
There were definitely other ways to make ICU and TFG in a common position. Overthrowing power is not always the solution. It absolutely did not have to go that way!

The main issue is that Somalis always seem to resist reconciliation and struggle to come up with a solution for a future of peace and prosperity for Somalia.
It was them who started the fighting in baidow and after that run away like a b1tch 😀😀

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Abdullah Yusuf was pro hawiye and anti Majerteeen 😀😀 he spend millions of puntland money to build hutu for government and look how they are paying us back

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Shegaato how did America forced when they were threating them to conquer Ethiopia, plus Ethiopia been fighting alitahad terriost in gedo , bay since 1991,

Trending

Latest posts