2000 Oromo atin Berbera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
Ninyhow, You guys haven't actually put one legitimate reason why Oromos are a threat, other then fear mongering, the same tool Trump has used so effectively. Bring your case with evidence.
they have tried to invade us before what makes you think they won't do it again?

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
:meleshame: the f... ninyhow bring evidence. Ciyaal ma meesha la dooda?
Haye waayahay.
In the mid-17th century, the Oromo Nation began expanding from its homeland around Lake Abaya in southern Ethiopia towards the southern Somali coast at the time when the Ajuran was at the height of its power.[50][51] The Garen rulers conducted several military expeditions known as the Gaal Madow wars against the Oromo warriors, converting those that were captured to Islam. The Ajuran military supremacy forced the Oromo conquerors to reverse their migrations towards the ChristianSolomonids and the MuslimAdalites, devastating the two warring empires in the process.
source: wiki

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Haye waayahay.
In the mid-17th century, the Oromo Nation began expanding from its homeland around Lake Abaya in southern Ethiopia towards the southern Somali coast at the time when the Ajuran was at the height of its power.[50][51] The Garen rulers conducted several military expeditions known as the Gaal Madow wars against the Oromo warriors, converting those that were captured to Islam. The Ajuran military supremacy forced the Oromo conquerors to reverse their migrations towards the ChristianSolomonids and the MuslimAdalites, devastating the two warring empires in the process.
source: wiki
:dead::dead::dead: cajiib wallahi.

Your talking like Trump now @Canuck. Majority of these jobs are jobs the local wouldn't do. Somalis are lazy in general, so having cheap labour force is good for the economy.

If it was my choice, I would import around 500,000 Oromo, 200,000 Syrians, Egyptians, Europeans and other African's and distribute them across Somalia to revive the economy.

then why 80% of Qaldaan khat-addicts are jobless and doing suicide bombing in xamar?

If you guys think we are letting oromos take our jobs then you're delusional.
I think @Canuck wants poor dhulo and hutu to take these low jobs instead

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
The Oromos in Somaliland mostly just beg or open their own shops from what I have seen. Man, why couldn't we just get beautiful Amhara and Tigray women instead
:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.