2024 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒUS Presidential Election!

Trump: โ€˜I Need the Kind of Generals That Hitler Hadโ€™

A desire to force U.S. military leaders to be obedient to him and not the Constitution is one of the constant themes of Trumpโ€™s military-related discourse.

In their book, The Divider: Trump in the White House, Peter Baker and Susan Glasser reported that Trump asked John Kelly, his chief of staff at the time, โ€œWhy canโ€™t you be like the German generals?โ€ Trump, at various points, had grown frustrated with military officials he deemed disloyal and disobedient. (Throughout the course of his presidency, Trump referred to flag officers as โ€œmy generals.โ€) According to Baker and Glasser, Kelly explained to Trump that German generals โ€œtried to kill Hitler three times and almost pulled it off.โ€ This correction did not move Trump to reconsider his view: โ€œNo, no, no, they were totally loyal to him,โ€ the president responded.

[ ... ]
According to attendees, and to contemporaneous notes of the meeting taken by a participant, an aide answered: Yes, we received a bill; the funeral cost $60,000.

Trump became angry. โ€œIt doesnโ€™t cost 60,000 bucks to bury a fucking Mexican!โ€ He turned to his chief of staff, Mark Meadows, and issued an order: โ€œDonโ€™t pay it!โ€ Later that day, he was still agitated. โ€œCan you believe it?โ€ he said, according to a witness. โ€œFucking people, trying to rip me off.โ€

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Trump: โ€˜I Need the Kind of Generals That Hitler Hadโ€™

A desire to force U.S. military leaders to be obedient to him and not the Constitution is one of the constant themes of Trumpโ€™s military-related discourse.

In their book, The Divider: Trump in the White House, Peter Baker and Susan Glasser reported that Trump asked John Kelly, his chief of staff at the time, โ€œWhy canโ€™t you be like the German generals?โ€ Trump, at various points, had grown frustrated with military officials he deemed disloyal and disobedient. (Throughout the course of his presidency, Trump referred to flag officers as โ€œmy generals.โ€) According to Baker and Glasser, Kelly explained to Trump that German generals โ€œtried to kill Hitler three times and almost pulled it off.โ€ This correction did not move Trump to reconsider his view: โ€œNo, no, no, they were totally loyal to him,โ€ the president responded.

[ ... ]
According to attendees, and to contemporaneous notes of the meeting taken by a participant, an aide answered: Yes, we received a bill; the funeral cost $60,000.

Trump became angry. โ€œIt doesnโ€™t cost 60,000 bucks to bury a fucking Mexican!โ€ He turned to his chief of staff, Mark Meadows, and issued an order: โ€œDonโ€™t pay it!โ€ Later that day, he was still agitated. โ€œCan you believe it?โ€ he said, according to a witness. โ€œFucking people, trying to rip me off.โ€

I am voting on Halloween on 10/31
We have early voting here Virginia
Harris will win Virginia

1729985630451.png

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
By State statute, if memory serves me right, I think we could vote 40 days preceding the Election day, 1st Tue. of Nov. It does not count, for IL is predominantly a Lib State.
I thought, he lives in Ohio?
๐Ÿ˜
I live in Virginia, used Red Republic state before Obama, now the Governor is Republican, But Harris will win Virginia
She is up 8 points latest poll

I thought, he lives in Ohio?
๐Ÿ˜
I live in Virginia, used Red Republic state before Obama, now the Governor is Republican, But Harris will win Virginia
She is up 8 points latest poll
Come now, OH is bare, vacuous, with no allure to speak of. Have you ever driven through it? The Dakotas have more character, at least from what I have seen.

What plan is that? Alienate Arabs?
The plan is to focus on grassroots movement, mobilise young people, minorities, and play as if the underdog. On the issue of Arabs and Muslims insofar as Palestine is concerned, neither the Libs nor the Progressives could go against the interest of Uncle Sam, after all, !srael is America's largest military station in the world.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Come now, OH is bare, vacuous, with no allure to speak of. Have you ever driven through it? The Dakotas have more character, at least from what I have seen.

The plan is to focus on grassroots movement, mobilise young people, minorities, and play as if the underdog. On the issue of Arabs and Muslims insofar as Palestine is concerned, neither the Libs nor the Progressives could go against the interest of Uncle Sam, after all, !srael is America's largest military station in the world.
I did
Is flat land , small trees
Couple of times went to Columbus OHIO
Through Pennsylvania and West Virginia

Trending