3,000 Puntite warriors to join Federal Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burhan

Brother what he is writing transcends petty clan, this is hereditary and genetics, you have to live with them or have relatives to understand the depth of this, he doesn't care about Mogadishu, he openly supports the mass murderers whom using foreign troops killed over 100k in that city.

It's a minority Bermuda triangle elitist parasite oligarchs whom are not indigenously Somalia according to DNA tests, they came from the highlands of Ethiopia as the famous O.G poet said a 100 year ago.

For him it's either rule or utter death and destruction for all, and to see how they rule take a look at P/land, it's TPLF style rule of Gumeeysi Junta, no one is allowed to speak out, there is a 1000 clips of people describing how they are treated.

Somaliland has long standing issues with them, it's own residents have this, Galmudug has long running feud and ALSO successive governments we had in Somalia from Sharmarke (they killed), Barre all the way to even Farmaajo they are day and night ing about, that's virtually EVERY SOMALI

They have genetic links to the Israelite since most of them carry the "J" markers which differs from all other Somali's, like the Amhara in Ethiopia, these people live for Fitnah & Fasaad

23andME paired me with an MJ as a second cousin. Another one is also close who is Osman Mahmud. I am your average Laandheer E-V32 nomad bruh. Biggest clan in Somalia undoubtedly. Who needs to belong to a branch like an MJ when the whole country carries your genes regardless?

PS: I am not MJ btw, just highlighting how clan is a construct of convenience and not anything real amongst Somalis.

Let's not turn this into a qabill thread

BUT

On the eve of the civil war it was Morgan who was in charge of the army and had acces to the Army weaponry, most of the leadership of the anti governed group were in exile.

USC purchased military hardware from Siyad Barre's son and was preparing secretly for a very long time. In fact, one of the USC leaders told Hawiye civilians to practise shooting in their toilets.

Hawiye dominated the armed forces, that is a fact.

23andME paired me with an MJ as a second cousin. Another one is also close who is Osman Mahmud. I am your average Laandheer E-V32 nomad bruh. Biggest clan in Somalia undoubtedly. Who needs to belong to a branch like an MJ when the whole country carries your genes regardless?

PS: I am not MJ btw, just highlighting how clan is a construct of convenience and not anything real amongst Somalis.

Which clan are you sxb.

USC purchased military hardware from Siyad Barre's son and was preparing secretly for a very long time. In fact, one of the USC leaders told Hawiye civilians to practise shooting in their toilets.

Hawiye dominated the armed forces, that is a fact.

Source for your ridiculous claim ?
USC purchasing arms forom barre sons was a smart move.
Barres sons selling arms to opposition groups show you the schizophrenic nature of the regime.

MY last comment in this topic is: Be smart clannish person who can see the benefit of your clan members getting a training and a pay. Participation in bigger projects like Somalia's recovery as a whole benefits the clan wherever that clan lives in Somalia. It is shortsighted to reject everything out of clannish feelings.

And more importantly, Somalia's failure is every clan' failure. Living in isolation and as a clan didn't produce anything meaningful in the last 20 years. Somalis need to translate the local success into national success. At some point one has to learn how the success of a clan means little in the bigger scheme of things.

Waa xoolanimo to harp on about my clan vs their clan for over 20 years. Somalis back home need strong government and honest leaders, not clan warlords fattening themselves appealing to the emotions of the useless.

Viva Somalia.

Better than AU troops and Ethiopians to be honest. Fellow Somali soldiers are better than foreigners any day.

Good point. Sadly, some can not see beyond reer hebel. How long does Somalia need to suffer from useless men with no success story in their own life much less to show for in other sphere of any kind?

Someone should take their PC's away.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Initially I was not fond of the idea however, I realised that the biggest error we ever made historically was NOT dominating the armed forces.

How else did USC manage to launch a surprise attack on our civilians? We never had access to military hardware like the HAG or even the MOD clans and that was our most fatal error.

We need a massive presence in every force within the nation, otherwise we will become sitting ducks. Besides, unemployment is a massive issue, if 3,000 Puntites get a salary that does not come out of Puntland's budget, that is a big win. Once that happens, we will have more trained and armed men than any other entity within the Somali peninsula. :lawd:
Good Points, id probably be with you on this, but personally i dont believe Somalia can work. Just my opinion :manny:

Initially I was not fond of the idea however, I realised that the biggest error we ever made historically was NOT dominating the armed forces.

How else did USC manage to launch a surprise attack on our civilians? We never had access to military hardware like the HAG or even the MOD clans and that was our most fatal error.

We need a massive presence in every force within the nation, otherwise we will become sitting ducks. Besides, unemployment is a massive issue, if 3,000 Puntites get a salary that does not come out of Puntland's budget, that is a big win. Once that happens, we will have more trained and armed men than any other entity within the Somali peninsula. :lawd:
Keep thinking like that, it'll get ur whole Bermuda triangle family exterminated for good, get this thru ur skull, you ppl will never have a strong military, nobody trusts u bastards, ur forever a minority in Somalia

Source for your ridiculous claim ?
USC purchasing arms forom barre sons was a smart move.
Barres sons selling arms to opposition groups show you the schizophrenic nature of the regime.
Good Points, id probably be with you on this, but personally i dont believe Somalia can work. Just my opinion :manny:

Even if it's dismantled and we go our separate ways, at least we have training and weapons.
Win-win.

Your kind are always crying about
How much hawiye hurt your feelings
:chrisfreshhah:man every conflict WE have won every battle while you keep asking for your ETHIOPIAN mastah
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts