4.5 here to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
You can go through my post history on here and on somnet to confirm that I have never at any point supported Omar Abdirashid. Not when he was PM under Sheikh Sharif and not now. I know my politics is too complex for you to understand young @Freebandz, but I don't/haven't/won't support someone because we happen to be related to each other.

As for Puntland, 4.5 and the 2016 elections... It ain't over 'til we say it's over.:lolbron:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You can go through my post history on here and on somnet to confirm that I have never at any point supported Omar Abdirashid. Not when he was PM under Sheikh Sharif and not now. I know my politics is too complex for you to understand young @Freebandz, but I don't/haven't/won't support someone because we happen to be related to each other.

As for Puntland, 4.5 and the 2016 elections. It ain't over 'til we say it's over.:lolbron:
Idk I remember you saying you didn't like him which I suggested back then reason being he was not pushing mj agenda which I was right:lolbron:
How do you feel about this kabalah betrayal:lolbron:

Duchess

VIP
Idk I remember you saying you didn't like him which I suggested back then reason being he was not pushing mj agenda which I was right:lolbron:
How do you feel about this kabalah betrayal:lolbron:

I don't like him because he doesn't have any principles. I was one of very few Puntlanders who did not support him.

I don't believe in Kablalahnimo or Daroodnimo. Politics is politics sxb and I believe Puntland should align herself with all those who oppose 4.5 regardless of their qabil.

Duchess

VIP
As long as hawiye doesn't come idc:kanyeshrug:

Do you agree that Harti are a single political block in Jubbaland and that their future is tied to having good relations with the administration, whether it be Madobe or whoever comes after him? If the Kablalah alliance is destroyed, does that not seem to bode negatively for Harti's political future in the region? Madobe respected their historical presence in Kismayo and the surrounding areas because he gained something from it. Now that he has aligned with Hassan Sheikh, he needs to appease him not Harti/Puntland/Khatumo or any other entity.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I don't like him because he doesn't have any principles. I was one of very few Puntlanders who did not support him.

I don't believe in Kablalahnimo or Daroodnimo. Politics is politics sxb and I believe Puntland should align herself with all those who oppose 4.5 regardless of their qabil.
Well who is against 4.5 outside of you folks all the none darod are for 4.5 the only group who are not are minorities
Inside darod no one cares Ogaden were the only ones who backed you folks and now they turned on you:damsel:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Do you agree that Harti are a single political block in Jubbaland and that their future is tied to having good relations with the administration, whether it be Madobe or whoever comes after him? If the Kablalah alliance is destroyed, does that not seem to bode negatively for Harti's political future in the region? Madobe respected their historical presence in Kismayo and the surrounding areas because he gained something from it. Now that he has aligned with Hassan Sheikh, he needs to appease him not Harti/Puntland/Khatumo or any other entity.
Kismayo district should be a charter just like addis is for Ethiopia:kanyeshrug:
That should solve all the problems:kanyeshrug:

Duchess

VIP
Well who is against 4.5 outside of you folks all the none darod are for 4.5 the only group who are not are minorities
Inside darod no one cares Ogaden were the only ones who backed you folks and now they turned on you:damsel:

If this is true, why is 4.5 being the political power-sharing system of Somalia even in question?

Kismayo district should be a charter just like addis is for Ethiopia:kanyeshrug:
That should solve all the problems:kanyeshrug:

Why would Madobe accept that?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
If this is true, why is 4.5 being the political power-sharing system of Somalia even in question?
We'll back when it was in question it was puntland+jubbaland now thoe is just puntland:damsel:

Why would Madobe accept that?
Is the best fair solution But I doubt anybody would be happy:ehh:
Opportunity will arise the kenyans will pull out eventually why don't you folks send militia to protect investments:francis:

Odeg

Gedo
Halyeey Cumar abdirashid got 2 big macs and one new control for his PS4 to side with HAG against his own people. :drakewtf:

But seriously atleast now Puntlander see Axmed Madoobe real face. Don't be fooled with the beard and the imitation of a sheikh.

Duchess

VIP
Is the best fair solution But I doubt anybody would be happy:ehh:
Opportunity will arise the kenyans will pull out eventually why don't you folks send militia to protect investments:francis:

Will Khatumo contribute?

Blackie had no choice,4.5 is not good but at least it is working in this fragile state of ours,blackie had to appease his hawiye subjects which occupy more than 40% of jubba,he is smart and will definitely stay for long time to rule jubbaland.

Duchess

VIP
Blackie had no choice,4.5 is not good but at least it is working in this fragile state of ours,blackie had to appease his hawiye subjects which occupy more than 40% of jubba,he is smart and will definitely stay for long time to rule jubbaland.

You just said 4.5 is not good so please explain how it's "working" for us?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Will Khatumo contribute?
They can't even help themselves at the momentsiilaanyolaugh
But yes in the future when the good guys kill off the dhabodhilllif and we finally sort out the pecking order we'll have to find a way to get a port or else the so called state can't survive:mugshotman:
For the time being is not our time we'll wait for opportunity:ayaanswag:

Duchess

VIP
Not a good idea, have you forgotten the backstabbing to Morgans forces they did on behalf of Cato:Sutehja:

I knew he would say 'NO!' anyway. :ftw9nwa: As usual, he wants us to do the heavy lifting so they can reap the benefits. :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts