4.5 here to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Duchess you're sleeping on Omar Abdirashid Ali sharmarke he's steps ahead, some can't understand what their mind cant grasp.

T

TibetanThug

You can go through my post history on here and on somnet to confirm that I have never at any point supported Omar Abdirashid. Not when he was PM under Sheikh Sharif and not now. I know my politics is too complex for you to understand young @Freebandz, but I don't/haven't/won't support someone because we happen to be related to each other.

As for Puntland, 4.5 and the 2016 elections... It ain't over 'til we say it's over.:lolbron:

What u got aganist omar a/rashid?

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Omar Abdirashid is a traitor who must never be allowed back in Puntland. I hear he is trying to come to Garowe next week, that visit must be stopped at all costs. He is working for Dam Jadid who promised him the PM position if he voted with them on 4.5.
Fatfuck cares more about staying in power than the interests of Puntland.

IT is what the Majority wants,divising new system takes time/energy/resources that we cant cover,this 4.5 system are happy with it,so we need to amend it to function as working system.we are not police state.if the people are not happy with the system they will change it in due time.

4.5 is pushed by Culusow and his cronies because it will be easier to sell the country to the lowest bidder. With district representation, people will elect those who are most qualified instead of lackey who is supported by a corrupt clan "leader".
4.5 is morally reprehensible and dangerous but keep sleeping and cheerleading for Damul Jadiid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts