80k Ethiopians migrate to South Africa annually

Wallahi it’s a huge number I’m genuinely surprised in 12 years it’s basically a million

i heard there doing the same things Somalis opening up convenience stores in the townships
The Oromos, specifically, learn from the Somalis in Eastleigh, just as they have done before. The Somalis have provided the blueprint to follow for them.

It's the same in Minneapolis. They build businesses in Somali spaces and attach themselves to the Somali community.

For some reason, they're as attached to Somalis as pets are to their owners 😂

1000028725.jpg

The Oromos, specifically, learn from the Somalis in Eastleigh, just as they have done before. The Somalis have provided the blueprint to follow for them.

It's the same in Minneapolis. They build businesses in Somali spaces and attach themselves to the Somali community.

For some reason, they're as attached to Somalis as pets are to their owners 😂

View attachment 340741

It's shows how adaptable they can be more than anything and who best to learn from than your neighbor and those who went through it before you.

Hopefully they can use the wealth they generate in South Africa to provide opportunities and stability in Oromia region. Which can greatly decrease the exodus.

What's in gaajo load shedding south Africa? I get it's better than Ethiopia but If you're going on such a long dangerous journey by land just head to Europe

What's in gaajo load shedding south Africa? I get it's better than Ethiopia but If you're going on such a long dangerous journey by land just head to Europe

It's the open business climate i guess and a domestic consumer base to sell to that attracts them.

Ironically Cadaans in South Africa are leaving in droves and are heading to Europe/America.
This might just be one of the last remaining white only settlements and that will fade away eventually. White South Africans are leaving the country in a mass exodus yearly and a big bulk of them are professionals and people with wealth

This might be the trend for others later on, after they gain wealth they will max exit.

Last edited:
It's the open business climate i guess and a domestic consumer base to sell to that attracts them.

Ironically Cadaans in South Africa are leaving in droves and are heading to Europe/America.

This might be the trend for others later on, after they gain wealth they will max exit.
Yeah it’s easier to setup businesses their as a migrant then in Europe also it’s the best country in Africa when it comes to the standard of living I can’t fault them for choosing to migrate their

White South Africans are also in Australia

Nilotufian

East African pastoralist. Cushite. Samaale.
VIP
Oromo expansionists licking their lips bringing the Zulu’s into their fold kkkkkk

Inkaarta qaboyinka Ana hada South Africa joga wa tuugo tragyada wa weyn bey leexistan. Somalida ganacsigi location ka iyaga intey ka gaden ayay dilan ruuxi ka ag furto

Yeah it’s easier to setup businesses their as a migrant then in Europe also it’s the best country in Africa when it comes to the standard of living I can’t fault them for choosing to migrate their

White South Africans are also in Australia

Thats true.

South Africa though has one of the highest wealth inequality in the world, which is what creates all the violence , theft and resentment by the South African natives.

It's largely their governments fault and not the migrants, who often times actually create job oppurtunities and wealth for the natives, but it's governments job to redirect it's expenditure to lower unemployment rates in their country and increase labour force participation

Trending