9-year-old cadaan boy knocks on black neighbors' door with a whip

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP

14 May, 2022 Dallas, Texas A nine-year-old white boy was filmed storming over to his black neighbour's house and cracking a whip on their door while trying to find their nine-year-old daughter. Shocking footage shows the unnamed child cracking the weapon on Dee and Carissa Nash's front door just outside of Dallas Friday, allegedly in search of the couple's young daughter. The clip shows the mom, Cariss, answering the door to confront the child, who she says was upset with and planned to attack her daughter. The boy, who cops said is also nine, remains silent while being reprimanded but defiantly stands on the African-American family's front porch - cracking the whip against the floor at one point in apparent frustration. After a few moments, the child - who cops did not identify due to his young age - flees, presumably running back to his own home. He is also said to have scratched the Nash's Audi while walking away. Carissa said of the frightening encounter: 'This kid comes to my door with a whip looking for my nin9-year-old daughter, then puts a big ass scratch on our Audi.' The police said, “It’ll work itself out since he moving soon.” 'So when my husband got home, we went to talk to him about the damages done to our vehicle….The dad tells the son to say he’s not there. A couple of minutes later, he finally comes to the door with a gun! He almost shot himself and his daughter standing behind him smh.' Kaufman County Sheriff's Office backed up Carissa's version of events and said the boy's dad - 39-year-old Bryan Thomas Brunson - did indeed fire a gun during a subsequent confrontation. Shortly after, Dee Nash, the girl's father, went to the residence of the young boy to speak to the boy's father, 39-year-old Bryan Thomas Brunson - an encounter that was also caught on video by Dee on her smartphone. An argument between the two soon escalated, cops say - with Brunson eventually producing the firearm, a .357 Magnum revolver. Cops say as the argument persisted, Brunson allegedly recklessly handled the handgun, causing it to go off. According to police, the bullet narrowly missed Brunson's daughter, who they say was standing behind her father during the encounter. Brunson was subsequently arrested and booked on felony charges of deadly conduct, police told TMZ Saturday.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP

14 May, 2022 Dallas, Texas A nine-year-old white boy was filmed storming over to his black neighbour's house and cracking a whip on their door while trying to find their nine-year-old daughter. Shocking footage shows the unnamed child cracking the weapon on Dee and Carissa Nash's front door just outside of Dallas Friday, allegedly in search of the couple's young daughter. The clip shows the mom, Cariss, answering the door to confront the child, who she says was upset with and planned to attack her daughter. The boy, who cops said is also nine, remains silent while being reprimanded but defiantly stands on the African-American family's front porch - cracking the whip against the floor at one point in apparent frustration. After a few moments, the child - who cops did not identify due to his young age - flees, presumably running back to his own home. He is also said to have scratched the Nash's Audi while walking away. Carissa said of the frightening encounter: 'This kid comes to my door with a whip looking for my nin9-year-old daughter, then puts a big ass scratch on our Audi.' The police said, “It’ll work itself out since he moving soon.” 'So when my husband got home, we went to talk to him about the damages done to our vehicle….The dad tells the son to say he’s not there. A couple of minutes later, he finally comes to the door with a gun! He almost shot himself and his daughter standing behind him smh.' Kaufman County Sheriff's Office backed up Carissa's version of events and said the boy's dad - 39-year-old Bryan Thomas Brunson - did indeed fire a gun during a subsequent confrontation. Shortly after, Dee Nash, the girl's father, went to the residence of the young boy to speak to the boy's father, 39-year-old Bryan Thomas Brunson - an encounter that was also caught on video by Dee on her smartphone. An argument between the two soon escalated, cops say - with Brunson eventually producing the firearm, a .357 Magnum revolver. Cops say as the argument persisted, Brunson allegedly recklessly handled the handgun, causing it to go off. According to police, the bullet narrowly missed Brunson's daughter, who they say was standing behind her father during the encounter. Brunson was subsequently arrested and booked on felony charges of deadly conduct, police told TMZ Saturday.

Hes at their doorstep

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you listening to yourself right now?
You do realize you dont have a right to unalive someone for trespassing, let alone knocking on the door with a whip. Hes also a kid.

In fact you can see in the story how that isnt allowed, they went to the kids house and guy pulled a weapon and accidently shot it. He is getting charged for that

This is in Texas too. Where if someone puts their pinky toe on your property, you can blast them. Lil Jim Bob lucked out that day. Put lil white boy on the BIG SCREEN :rejoice: