91 ancestry household income. Somalis are the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Somalis here are good at making money and hiding it only a dumbass would report his income to a country that will take half of it f*ck image currency>>>images
I like how other none us Somalis are hating typical Somali behavior:pachah1:

If a white person made a documentary about how Somalis are rife with fraud, you'd claim it was painting Somalis in a bad light.
:bell:

How you conduct yourself as Americans will determine how you are treated in American society. Somalis have so far presented themselves as nothing more than baby machines who have kids to make money! This is the same no matter where you go. Somalis have humiliated themselves.
:francis:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
If a white person made a documentary about how Somalis are rife with fraud, you'd claim it was painting Somalis in a bad light.

How you conduct yourself as Americans will determine how you are treated in American society. Somalis have so far presented themselves as nothing more than baby machines who have kids to make money! This is the same no matter where you go. Somalis have humiliated themselves.
White people are the biggest white crime offenders if they could get away with it they would long time ago asians also do the something as us :mjlol:
Is how they got ahead of everyone if your not from the us your opinion is irrelevant:manny:
The us government is a parasitic fucks who will try to drain you every opportunity they give back very little:manny:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

W-white people are already rife with fraud. They just change the laws around once their ring get exposed and find new way to circumvent the system.

Keep in mind America has a legalized bribery in the form of lobbying. They actually institutionalized ripping off the masses in that country.

Fraud and criminal negligence are disgusting no matter who does it, laakin let's not act like cadaan folk aren't leagues ahead on they fraud game. My boys Richard and Frederick wrote the rules :ohhhdamn:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
But yeah welfare scamming is deplorable behaviour and something I'm pretty outspoken about. Doesn't make me a popular guest at family reunions but I gots ta say the truth :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.