A你好bc is ABDI JOHNSON

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
@A你好bc is Abdi Johnson. He may try to pass himself off as a different user that has very different opinions to the real Abdi Johnson, but he is trolling. Keep this in mind, users :reallymaury:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
SomaliSpot has been sold to some chinese company in Shanghai. It's all over breibart mandarin
upload_2017-2-22_4-46-41.png

What kind of uses the stock Mandarin greeting as his username :dead:
Also I saw him change his name and then profile picture in the same thread, it's Abdi Johnson. Look through his post history and you will see this guy's profile above Abdi Johnson's content.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Worst Troll Job of 2017 awarded to AbdiJohnson who's dedicated himself to one shit post per day this year. Congrats!

View attachment 13447
What kind of uses the stock Mandarin greeting as his username :dead:
Also I saw him change his name and then profile picture in the same thread, it's Abdi Johnson. Look through his post history and you will see this guy's profile above Abdi Johnson's content.

It's Japanese.

If you can't even get the language right how can anyone believe you about anything else?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
It's Japanese.

If you can't even get the language right how can anyone believe you about anything else?
:what1:
Google Translate says it's Mandarin. How does not being able to distinguish East Asian writing scripts make my arguments less believable :umwhat:
What an idiotic argument. Your post history is the same as Abdi Johnson's. At least make a new account :bell:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
It's Japanese.

:what1:
Google Translate says it's Mandarin. How does not being able to distinguish East Asian writing scripts make my arguments less believable :umwhat:
What an idiotic argument. Your post history is the same as Abdi Johnson's. At least make a new account :bell:
Japanese uses a lot of Chinese characters. Most of them even have the same meaning. That's why Google translate can't differentiate between them sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending