Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Hip Hop Reaction GIF

Keep it coming

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP

This stuff is legit :lolbron: This mostlovedsomali guy (god bless him) has been sent to destroy every memeber of d@rkNN completely he is leaving no one behind :rejoice: He has got mosthatedsomali (nacalad) in a corner I cant wait for his reveal.

This stuff is legit :lolbron: This mostlovedsomali guy (god bless him) has been sent to destroy every memeber of d@rkNN completely he is leaving no one behind :rejoice: He has got mosthatedsomali (nacalad) in a corner I cant wait for his reveal.
This guy was exposing the sins of somali muslims slandering and lying on peoples names, ruining their reputation. play stupid games win stupid prizes. If he actually gets exposed his life will be ruined and he will have no one to blame but himself

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Idk how but they somehow got the identity of one of the big fish painxoogsyou and i think they’re close to finding m0sthatedsomali. supposedly he’s shitting bricks and quoting quran and hadith
What you have said in the dark will be heard in the light.

Ngl it be easy to find Mosthated on the right channels, you could probably pay someone on the DW with some crypto but you're more likely to get scammed then anything else if you don't want to dirty your hands.