A Dark NN Member Exposed

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Timing coincides with recent posts here regarding the possible identities of D*rk NN members. Seems way too convenient, if you ask me. These people are known to steal other people's pictures. Remember the last exposure? Some exposure account used pictures of innocent Somali kids and claimed they were mosthatedsomali and other D*rk NN members. It's difficult to pinpoint whether this is true or just another trick by them to fool people. We know they are aware of this forum, so it's not completely far-fetched to believe that they might orchestrate something like this.

Thank you for saying this. I don’t think it’s that easy catching up these those anonymous criminals.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Idk how but they somehow got the identity of one of the big fish painxoogsyou and i think they’re close to finding m0sthatedsomali. supposedly he’s shitting bricks and quoting quran and hadith
Them quoting the Quran and playing the good guys is disgusting. Makes me vomit

No forgiveness they tried to humiliate our women. Wallahi each and every one of them needs to be doxxed and charged
It would never happen if we kept all ajnabis at arms length.
I don't think Somali girls and guys should have ajnabi friends.

You can marry ajnabi if they are good for you, but don't be friends with them, and hang out with them.

After all the years of intricate internet humiliation against somalis and the tarnishing of our rep and name the root of all of it is getting destroyed we will soon finally slowly see the damages on our name reversed as we become seen as normal people on the internet :rejoice:
The damage is done it’s beyond repair at this point

It would never happen if we kept all ajnabis at arms length.
I don't think Somali girls and guys should have ajnabi friends.

You can marry ajnabi if they are good for you, but don't be friends with them, and hang out with them.
Don't get it twisted, vast majority are Somalis. The Ajnabi member is used as a damage control. This is in whole a Somali incel crusade.

Trending