a detached person

speak about this with someone you trust like a cousin or a friend, you’ll be able to properly explain everything to them that you couldn’t explain here. they’ll also be able to support you better.

I hope the situation with your family gets better though💖

Last edited:
Salaam sis I’m so sorry you’re going through this may Allah make everything easy for you. Tbh I’m going through a similar situation to you, except I have sisters and one brother. You’re suffering from abuse and unfortunately our community likes to brush off abuse by parents because they’ve gone through trauma . That doesn’t make it an excuse especially to the point where your mother has caused you depression and you have failed your a levels. Walaahi sis this is so upsetting can you stay with other family? Please also seek therapy especially one pertaining to childhood trauma. You’ve been scapegoated by your mother and parentified in looking after your siblings which is not right.
I don’t know if you’re in first or second year college but make sure you study in a different city do you can live in accommodation away from your mother.

Im_✨

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Salaam sis I’m so sorry you’re going through this may Allah make everything easy for you. Tbh I’m going through a similar situation to you, except I have sisters and one brother. You’re suffering from abuse and unfortunately our community likes to brush off abuse by parents because they’ve gone through trauma . That doesn’t make it an excuse especially to the point where your mother has caused you depression and you have failed your a levels. Walaahi sis this is so upsetting can you stay with other family? Please also seek therapy especially one pertaining to childhood trauma. You’ve been scapegoated by your mother and parentified in looking after your siblings which is not right.
I don’t know if you’re in first or second year college but make sure you study in a different city do you can live in accommodation away from your mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi sis I don’t know how to do spoiler but you need to move out for university but don’t tell your mother. Your life will continue to worsen if you stay with her as the same happened to me and I also have an autoimmune disorder as a result of the stress I went through. Focus on your alevels and make sure you’re always at the library that way you’re not home much.

Trending