A Fortune 500 company employed cousin of mine in Seattle shocked the relatives by announcing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
he is marrying this girl he met just 5 months ago on snapchat from the Hennessy ravaged Canada. She visited him just 6 weeks after they got to know each other.

The relatives are acutely aware that this cousin of mine is inadequately experienced with girls. Granted that this chick is cute but knowing what I know Canadian chicks are notorious for burning their passport ( reputation) and then going far away from their hometown to Somali enclaves like MN, Columbus and Seattle to bedevil an unsuspecting thirsty ass semi nerd with a good job like my cousin.

Now he is about to hand out the invitation. He already bought her $6.5k diamond crested ring. He already booked a 400 guest reception place.

I am very concerned because this chick could be the neighborhood's super head :jcoleno::kanyehmm: for all we know.

I am gonna be present at the wedding but I'll avoid the cameras and have a low profile.

I haven't talked to him about this bc I'm afraid he is gonna think that I'm a hater. But I'm not a hater cause Canadians drink Hennessy and ciroc like as it was zamzam water.

waraabe

Your superior
You are useless mudane menace bin siigayste, you can't even save your relatives from this situation. Khasaaro foqol khasaaro. Didn't his family even investigate?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You are useless mudane menace bin siigayste, you can't even save your relatives from this situation. Khasaaro foqol khasaaro. Didn't his family even investigate?

They are different than you typical Somali family. They are reer Zambia. The parents were even born there. Their grandpa was taken over there by the British. They speak Somali of course but they lack some of our culture cause the dad made few calls and apparently the girl's family is a good family and whomever they called does not know the girl ar all. Other normal families would've made 10 different calls and would've asked the elders over there to ask the young ones about her.

waraabe

Your superior
IMG_1755.GIF

Where did she find him?
He mer her through snapchat and they're going to get married after 6 months?
:ohhh: I need to learn how to start trappin niggas

How come all the sexually active Somali men only want virgin girls for marriage? Their dick has entered dozens of vaginas. How about some concern for the virgin girls being entered by a dick that enters anything with a pulse?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
How come all the sexually active Somali men only want virgin girls for marriage? Their dick has entered dozens of vaginas. How about some concern for the virgin girls being entered by a dick that enters anything with a pulse?

this is true

but from what i can tell girls are simply more forgiving than men. not entirely sure why, but that seems to be the way.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Just make some calls and ask around how ty she is? :manny:

yeah truth be told it's relatively easy to found out about someone. one rumour here and there isn't conclusive, but usually when someone is promiscuous there is a mountain of proof and evidence.

Just make some calls and ask around how ty she is? :manny:

Does that ever work?
You'd have to be an überslut for anyone to know. Like you're going to go around and call the elders to see if she's a ? They would never know
And it's not like you could call her friends ...
Like how does that work

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Just leave her past be forgoodness sake, soo she had a little fun in the past but wants to settle, she's only human were sexual beings believe it or not, and in this day and age it's a lot harder to stay chast due to peer pressure and pressure from men themselves. This whole virginity thing is validated by men who are simply not man enough to handle women. Grow up !!

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Does that ever work?
You'd have to be an überslut for anyone to know. Like you're going to go around and call the elders to see if she's a ? They would never know
And it's not like you could call her friends ...
Like how does that work

no but calling mutual family friends is where people start. and then you branch off to individuals who are in said person's family that will usually divulge some information. slowly but surely you begin to build a picture.

it's underhanded and definitely a catalyst for future trust issues but it works.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Just leave her past be forgoodness sake, soo she had a little fun in the past but wants to settle, she's only human were sexual being believe it or not, and in this day and age it's a lot harder due to peer pressure and pressure from men. This whole virginity thing is validated by men who are not man enough to handle women. Grow up !!

so you would marry a man with a confirmed body count over 10? :lolbron:

Gambar

VIP
Best to stay out of it, sometimes they think you're just jealous and they take it out on you. If he's happy good for him faraaha ka qaad.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He's either ugly and balding, or he's ugly, fat and short. No sane person marries someone after 5 months.:sass2:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
so you would marry a man with a confirmed body count over 10? :lolbron:
I don't mind as long as he loved me and he treats me with respect, I'm far to intelligent to let someone's past ruin their personality, they may be looking for the one or wish to settle and are bored of no strings attached relationships. If that's the case it's alright just do not shout about your sex life to me it's a new chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.