A Fortune 500 company employed cousin of mine in Seattle shocked the relatives by announcing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I don't mind as long as he loved me and he treats me with respect, I'm far to intelligent to let someone's past ruin their personality, they may be looking for the one or wish to settle and are bored of no strings attached relationships. If that's the case it's alright just do not shout about your sex life to me it's a new chapter.

fair enough. :obama:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I don't mind as long as he loved me and he treats me with respect, I'm far to intelligent to let someone's past ruin their personality, they may be looking for the one or wish to settle and are bored of no strings attached relationships. If that's the case it's alright just do not shout about your sex life to me it's a new chapter.
It's good that you're not a hypocrite. But some people want to know the past of the person they're marrying. The guy at least has a right to know, she shouldn't hide her past if she has nothing to be ashamed of. A guy or girl who has been around quite a bit marrying someone considerably less experienced can be a recipe for disaster.

If the guy is a miskeen dude who's been more focused on studying, getting a good job and furthering his career, he deserves someone like that as well. Pious women for pious men. You can't have spent your early life fooling around, and then go and marry some clueless person from another country while hiding your past.

Miskeen kid going to pay 6.5k ring + 30k wedding reception + 20k mehr for some
full
that the local niggas ran through for the cost of a henny, weed, and the price of a telly for a night. It's so common these days it's not even worth talking about.

As a male relative in the know, it's yours and the other rag of the reer to take him to the side and smack some sense into him. He's making a catastrophic mistake if its actually true. :damedamn:

Nothing wrong with marrying a ty girl. Why is this every man's nightmare?

This is going to be you in a few years sxb. It's good to see you've at least accepted your reality.
full

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Miskeen kid going to pay 6.5k ring + 30k wedding reception + 20k mehr for some
full
that the local niggas ran through for the cost of a henny, weed, and the price of a telly for a night. It's so common these days it's not even worth talking about.

As a male relative in the know, it's yours and the other rag of the reer to take him to the side and smack some sense into him. He's making a catastrophic mistake if its actually true. :damedamn:

This is going to be you in a few years sxb. It's good to see you've at least accepted your reality.
full

I don't know anything about her but I'm going along with the damning % of Canadian girls who are in the Vice.

Status
Not open for further replies.