A guy tries to get a date the old fashioned way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP

i havent talked to a somali girl out in public since i was 17 and she gave me a dirty look for asking for directions. But cadaan girls are more receptive.

Lol I've rejected every single male who've randomly come up and asked for my number.

None of my dates have been online tho :cosbyhmm: is more like asking ppl out after you click and get to know each other

Go for coffee/food, talk

"Talk"
UN6n9AB.gif

Bohol

VIP
The west is culturally different nowadays (not old fashioned). You can still do this
backhome in Somalia though. Last year me and my friend picked up a lot of girls in
Hargeisa just by telling them to get in the car (a landcruiser) :lol: . Then chat inside
the car, get their number etc.

How do you get to that point since you reject all guys who approach? I am assuming you dont approach men.

I rejected strangers who randomly approach me like the guy in the video :mugshotman: why in the world would I give out my number to strangers, I don't wanna end up in a ditch somewhere lmao

I ask after I get to know them a bit better :farole: if it's someone u see everyday at work/school etc it's not too bad

The west is culturally different nowadays (not old fashioned). You can still do this
backhome in Somalia though. Last year me and my friend picked up a lot of girls in
Hargeisa just by telling them to get in the car (a landcruiser) :lol: . Then chat inside
the car, get their number etc.
Wow they are too bold. What if they get kidnapped?

I rejected strangers who randomly approach me like the guy in the video :mugshotman: why in the world would I give out my number to strangers, I don't wanna end up in a ditch somewhere lmao

I ask after I get to know them a bit better :farole: if it's someone u see everyday at work/school etc it's not too bad
So you only consider those who you know, work with etc? How many guys do you even know?

That's weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending