A guy tries to get a date the old fashioned way

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I don't date anymore but in the past, the mosque was the only place that was off limit. I don't have any rules. If a chick was pretty, I got that number or I got rejected.

that goes without saying:ayaanswag:

all girls aren't the same so obviously there are ones who are receptive to approaching on te street. I guess i just find it odd :manny:

that goes without saying:ayaanswag:

all girls aren't the same so obviously there are ones who are receptive to approaching on te street. I guess i just find it odd :manny:
I don't know what y'all mean by street tho. In America we don't walk around or take the bus like y'all Europeans.:mjlol:

Usually you see them in school or just somewhere where you would expect Somalis.

I don't know what y'all mean by street tho. In America we don't walk around or take the bus like y'all Europeans.:mjlol:

Usually you see them in school or just somewhere where you would expect Somalis.
street as in street:umwhat:
obviously approaching someone in school or a place you both frequent is alright but walking up to a stranger on the side of the road is what i find odd.

As long as you don't stare and start protruding your lips at me like a gold fish trying to make a kissing face in the subway station, you'll have a leg over 1000 gross men in Toronto. There are serious perverts in this city.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I've done this before, a few times gotten dates out of it. But you can't just walk up to the girl and ask for her number like an autist. You have to chat her up, make her laugh, and if she looks like she's enjoying the conversation, then you ask for her number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending