A Habesha's West African Boyfriend Tries Ethiopian Food For The First Time 😭

somali food is 10 times better and i have tried their cuisine once it was qashin as for the man I applaud him for his honesty more people should know about how bad ethio food is.
I agree that Somali is much better, and I already said canjeero habash is overrated as I guy who has eaten it the most on this forum by far. That doesn't mean that the way you're acting is not crazy. This is just food. :mjlol:

Subhanallah triple digital nuke just got dropped on somali nationalists. Not only as this dhageex never her nigga she's also extremely beautiful (mashallah) and not even Ethiopian. Reer Wadani never recovering from this L :wow:
She looks like a typical Ethiopian woman. There is nothing extreme, one way or another. :mjlol:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Subhanallah triple digital nuke just got dropped on somali nationalists. Not only as this dhageex never her nigga she's also extremely beautiful (mashallah) and not even Ethiopian. Reer Wadani never recovering from this L :wow:
These niggas need to stop worrying about who habesha women date.

I doubt most of these nationalists even talk to habesha women irl.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Who cares he spat out that ethiopian food disrespecting it and when you disrespect a peoples food you disrespect the people and culture so its a W either way 😂

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement, T-Y16897 Arabi
These niggas need to stop worrying about who habesha women date.

I doubt most of these nationalists even talk to habesha women irl.
kkkkk they defo never smelt the scent of spewing Ethiopian coffee resonating from these Habesha girls :lolbron:

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Ngl Eritrean food hit, I dont know if it is essential the same as Ethiopian but if I were to give it complement its Eritrean!

never forget when they swerved 4 shades of xaar, calling it ethiopian food.
1718742048089.png

No wonder that nigga spat it out. Nigga smelt the death bed before he put it in his mouth. Ethiopian food is anime combo and a game ult. Its like a one shot winner. Your dead before you put it in your mouth

He's being disrespectful. What happened to polite rejections? She looks flabbergasted lmao!
I used to eat Ethiopian food, it's pretty good as long as the meat is cooked.

She is the Eritrean version of a 'blm xalimo'. These misguided people are destroying their communities. When she has his children and he leaves her for a white women. Then she will realize she has been fooled.

Trending