A Haitian does the DNA thing, told she's 99% Somali. Now says "I badly wanna go to Somalia" looooool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A Pan-Africanist page on fb asked "What county in Africa do you want to visit "

6tliz8.jpg

2lsiqzl.jpg

I read one of the comments underneath her comment and one Somali guy was like "your probably a Bantu-Somali" in which she replied "how do you that". :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
A Pan-Africanist page on fb asked "What county in Africa do you want to visit "

6tliz8.jpg

2lsiqzl.jpg

I read one of the comments underneath her comment and one Somali guy was like "your probably a Bantu-Somali" in which she replied "how do you that". :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

That is a joke. Majority of Haitian related with Zulu tribe of South Africa. Even Presiden of South Africa Thabo imbeki pay a visit to their country and speech about their DNA related. They have nothing to do with Somalia.

It's possible.

The former despot from Chad named Habre is supposedly a man with Somali origins (Garre or some kind of Dir I don't remember). He lived with his kisnmen while he was living in asylum in Mogadishu and then he came back years later to meet with his clan elders. He was one of the Somalis that ended up in Chad generations ago.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
It's possible.

The former despot from Chad named Habre is supposedly a man with Somali origins (Garre or some kind of Dir I don't remember). He lived with his kisnmen while he was living in asylum in Mogadishu and then he came back years later to meet with his clan elders. He was one of the Somalis that ended up in Chad generations ago.

It is said that the president of Chad came to a refugee camp in Somalia where the Garri people were displaced after the Ogaden war. Hissene Habre of Chad supposedly met with Garri elders in the 1980’s and told them of the existence of Garris (Tuuf and Quran) in his country. In chad, Tuuf is known as Toubou and Quran is known as Gorane.

SOURCE: https://garagarri.wordpress.com/2011/10/10/toubou-gorane-of-chad/

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Simply Her grandfather could be one of the Somali seamen

Haitian Origins

Haiti's slaves came from areas of Africa extending from Senegal to the Congo. Most of the slaves came from West Africa, while others came from Central Africa (Kongo) and current Benin (Ewe, Yoruba). Other slaves of Haiti seem to stem from the current Senegal, Guinea (imported by the Spanish since the sixteenth century and then by the French), Sierra Leone, Windward Coast, Ghanaand South Africa (such as people of the Baratribesmen of Madagascar, who arrived in Haiti in the eighteenth century).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending