A look inside Finlands mandatory conscription

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohhh:
Y'all get forced to enlist into your militaries?

I take back everything I said about you privileged Scandinavians.
:mjkkk:
(Excluding @Steamdevolopment)
:ohno:

Stay strong out there.
:kanyehmm:

What you say ?
tumblr_mzpxrt6zv51ql5yr7o1_400.gif

How am I priviliged, I was forced to serve too? :what:

:ohhh:
Y'all get forced to enlist into your militaries?

I take back everything I said about you privileged Scandinavians.
(Excluding @Steamdevolopment)
:ohno:

Stay strong out there.
:kanyehmm:
Its not all flowers and rainbows. In order to keep being a utopia you need to be able to protect it:reallymaury:
What you say ?
tumblr_mzpxrt6zv51ql5yr7o1_400.gif

How am I priviliged, I was forced to serve too? :what:
Y so liberal over there? females should have special vetting not everyone is fit for service

Its not all flowers and rainbows. In order to keep being a utopia you need to be able to protect it:reallymaury:

Y so liberal over there? females should have special vetting not everyone is fit for service

I guess when the russians needs their booty qutoas filled they can ask Finland as you don't have NATO to protect you :siilaanyolaugh:

Women should serve along side men and there is no reason to discriminate. Furthermore, we were tested and I passed mine :fittytousand::mjcry:

It's not like anybody really bothers y'all anyways.
So you're good.
:mjlol:

In America if you take out student loans through the government and you're a man you are required to sign up for the selective service draft.
:damedamn:

I guess when the russians needs their booty qutoas filled they can ask Finland as you don't have NATO to protect you :siilaanyolaugh:

Women should serve along side men and there is no reason to discriminate. Furthermore, we were tested and I passed mine :fittytousand::mjcry:
The russians would never try it after the Winter War, for a small country we do punch above our weight class :farole:

There are still places for yall in the military that doesnt require upper body strenght and psychological fortitude , logistics and manning vehicles perhaps?

The russians would never try it after the Winter War, for a small country we do punch above our weight class :farole:

There are still places for yall in the military that doesnt require upper body strenght and psychological fortitude , logistics and manning vehicles perhaps?

Now you just weigh above your punch :siilaanyolaugh:

We all those test and guess who passed :dabcasar:

It's not like anybody really bothers y'all anyways.
So you're good.
:mjlol:

In America if you take out student loans through the government and you're a man you are required to sign up for the selective service draft.
:damedamn:
Thats not true we have a big bad enemy to the east, but even then its good to be prepared for the worst case lest you find yourself overun and on all fours to hitlers army like the other scandinavians in ww2

American student loan debt is insane, im surprised why more people dont take advantage of this selective service thingy, then again the bulk of your army is filled with societies rejects and all sorts of unsavory characters.

Is it true you risk bein called a commie over there if you dont support the troops?

Thats not true we have a big bad enemy to the east, but even then its good to be prepared for the worst case lest you find yourself overun and on all fours to hitlers army like the other scandinavians in ww2

American student loan debt is insane, im surprised why more people dont take advantage of this selective service thingy, then again the bulk of your army is filled with societies rejects and all sorts of unsavory characters.

Is it true you risk bein called a commie over there if you dont support the troops?
:williamswtf:
Not supporting the troops????
You're worse than a commie.
You're on the same level as pedophiles.
:tacky:

Lowkey if I'm wearing a hijab and they ask me to donate to the troops at the grocery store.
Everyone stops and stares at me.
Waiting to see if I'll donate.
:dead::dead:
:mjcry:

The reason people don't take advantage of the army for the most part is because America is always putting us in some bs war.
You can't just have a free ride with your loans payed off anymore.

Lowkey if I'm wearing a hijab and they ask me to donate to the troops at the grocery store.

The reason people don't take advantage of the army for the most part is because America is always putting us in some bs war.

And heard it can cost you an arm and a leg
r5ziw.gif

In Somalia we don't have this useless training. We have way too many jobless young guys.

Maybe they could Join the new military army. I heard they are getting rid of the corrupted Generals and high rank members

Would you donate if it was a black women shacking the box at you?

If Somalia had 2 years training for it youth, Al-shabbab would not have as many fighters :meleshame:

Al Shabaab fighters are mostly kidnapped kids. I heard they are some fake sheikhs who recruit young kids ubder 15 years old.

We could easily rehabilitate the kids or maybe just kill them :lol:

I've seen way too many al shabaab fighters in comment sections of Somali videos lol

No mandatory military service here thnk god :rejoice:

I'd join the raf air squadron at uni though. Just for the flying lessons and cool trips

No mandatory military service here thnk god :rejoice:

I'd join the raf air squadron at uni though. Just for the flying lessons and cool trips
Draft dodger :lolbron:

Your lucky they dont call for you in your newly adopted country like finland does. I know bare UK somalis who had to fly back to complete their training.

You should go for it! Ive always wanted to fly but nature has given me not so impeccable eyesight :salute: :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts