A MESSAGE TO OUR CANADIAN FORUM MEMBERS ( I am not responsible 4 any depression after watching this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has wives in Ohio, Canada and Minnesota. Depends which one you're going to tell, the Ohio wife is in her early 20s, she only puts up with him because of the passport, the Minnesota wife is in her late 20s, works as an interpreter and the Canadian wife is a single mother who's older than him couple of years, who considers him to be her cub.
thanks for the tea sis:rejoice:, I've been trying to decipher his crazy ass.

one question though, HOW????:faysalwtf:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Menace, go to South Beach. The beach you're at right now is ugly and depressing.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
But then I'd have to live in Florida.....:vqbuyv0:

I've been there a few times, it's not that great outside of the tourist hotspots. If I have to choose between garbage weather and garbage people, I'll choose garbage weather.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
But then I'd have to live in Florida.....:vqbuyv0:

I've been there a few times, it's not that great outside of the tourist hotspots. If I have to choose between garbage weather and garbage people, I'll choose garbage weather.

Complete liar!

Florida got gem beach towns that haven't been invaded by hordes of tourists.

This town I'm at I wish I had an employment here. It is out of this world. There streets and buildings and cars look like Dubai. It is facing the Gulf of Mexico

Menace is originally from Canada, I've spoken to him on the phone! He thought he could come with the Somali journalist shit with me.

NEVER THAT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts