A rising Muslim nation ( may Allah preserve her) has Just completed the biggest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
Baraf how's that burkha? You want everyone else suffering with you miyaa? I think I like the sensation of breathing and the feeling of wind in my hair.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Besides the alcohol which they drink because they're also producing, Turks are normal Muslims. Hijab is not in the Quran qasab ma'ahan, only covering yourself is. The hadith which says hands and face aren't awrah is hotly debated. I say don't bother and just be modest.

Imagine the Quran came to Bushmen who wore nothing but string and beads. Then you'll understand the verse telling women to cover up their naaso and candho.
You're entitled to your opinion, but don't spew lies is all I mean about the Qur'an not regulating Hijab. And Hijab isn't just a headscard, it's a garb that's meant to conceal the shape of a woman's chest as well while covering the hair.

Hubble

VIP
You're entitled to your opinion, but don't spew lies is all I mean about the Qur'an not regulating Hijab. And Hijab isn't just a headscard, it's a garb that's meant to conceal the shape of a woman's chest as well while covering the hair.

It's not described in the Quran, Quran doesn't mention head or hair. You can believe what you want but don't force your world view as the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.