A somali chick working at the election polls N Canada says

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Naagtani needs candhuuf wajiga in looga tufo:camby::pacspit::pacspit: where's Her somali hot blood? Where's ger dignity? Why listen to a dam supervisor who obviously didn't get your back? How come she didn't counter words with words by calling him names by cussing the shit out of him and if she was smart she would've had her phone camera open and ready I case hooyadood wasoonyinka ey isku hiiliyaN she could have the video as evidence .but noo..she's gonna cry like siil she is...

That's it I'm gonna go to Her social media ..I don't approve of victimhood

How can you go around posting on this site with that signature, yet you
can't agree on a simple case of morality? This forty year old should know better,
she has every right to cover whatever part of her body she pleases. If this was a bearded Muslim making bigotry remarks towards a white Canadian girl you would leap to her defence.
We need different of opinions on this site to keep it stimulating but just going against
the grain for the sake of it, I don't understand.

But no, it's Muslims so that's different - You spoke the truth here but you can
also apply it to the atheists on this site.

People are rude and disgusting to others everyday, it's bad behavior but it's a part of life. Now if this were a cop or a civil servant saying this, it'd be a different story.

Now, the victimhood mentality cry on this forum was not started by me nor do I subscribe to it. I just don't wanna hear the Muslims on this forum crying about harassment when day in and day out yall tell other minorities to *stop playing the victim and improve your community*

:kanyehmm:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
How can you go around posting on this site with that signature, yet you
can't agree on a simple case of morality? This forty year old should know better,
she has every right to cover whatever part of her body she pleases. If this was a bearded Muslim making bigotry remarks towards a white Canadian girl you would leap to her defence.
We need different of opinions on this site to keep it stimulating but just going against
the grain for the sake of it, I don't understand.

But no, it's Muslims so that's different - You spoke the truth here but you can
also apply it to the atheists on this site.

Actually I do. It's free speech my nigga. When the likes of Kaafiye says he would execute me cos I'm godless I just chuckle at him and use it as my signature to expose his idiocy.

If a Muslim man said nasty remarks to white chicks I'd definitely defend his right to say it. This fat white dude is just your typical white person filled with hate. Standard white person.

Bielsa

VIP
Naagtani needs candhuuf wajiga in looga tufo:camby::pacspit::pacspit: where's Her somali hot blood? Where's ger dignity? Why listen to a dam supervisor who obviously didn't get your back? How come she didn't counter words with words by calling him names by cussing the shit out of him and if she was smart she would've had her phone camera open and ready I case hooyadood wasoonyinka ey isku hiiliyaN she could have the video as evidence .but noo..she's gonna cry like siil she is...

That's it I'm gonna go to Her social media ..I don't approve of victimhood

Somalis used to have not blood. But 20 years in qurbaha have turned us into pussies who cry victimhood. It's sad and pathetic. She should have unleashed a string of cay at him.

Sultana

On Hiatus
She talked about being on the receiving end of Islamophobia and racism in the article, so I don't really get the argument here. She's allowed to say the man's comment is inappropriate, there's nothing partisan about that. I mean, her supervisors were laughing, so if anything weren't they being partisan?

Last edited:
My bad, I forgot this site was a mini gaza strip, us against them. I found a way
to stay out Qabil threads, I'm sure i'll find a way to stay out of this one.

The ignorance displayed on SSpot sometimes tests your blood pressure. She's Muslim and a Somali and she's saying her voice was silenced because of her religion and possibly the color of her skin. The very first thing I said is she's Muslim, that alone should be enough for us to stand with her.

menace

VIP
The ignorance displayed on SSpot sometimes tests your blood pressure. She's Muslim and a Somali and she's saying her voice was silenced because of her religion and possibly the color of her skin. The very first thing I said is she's Muslim, that alone should be enough for us to stand with her.

Fulay we stand not with...,

You see! This is the problem ..people have been away from the motherland that they became as soft as the ice cream they eat....she could've quenched her anger by cussing back at him brutally but here she is telling us she kept quite :angryman::drakewtf::holeup:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Us Canadians we're not here for the booq iyo rubsho, we are masakin. :oops:

it won't do you any favours to shout anyone down done at your job. She did the right thing, kuwan will gaslight you and make it seem like you are the aggressor if you so much as defend yourself.

I just read the article :mjlol:

"They should have had security!"

Goodness, all the hypocrites that would lambaste any other minority for this narrative better report in and roast this girl.

I don't know about in Canada but here in UK if you verbal abuse someone and use Islamaphobic words in public you
will get into trouble quickly.

Menace,

You're forgetting she's a woman. If your wife came home and said to you that the security guards at the mall yelled Islamophobia words at her but she walked away what do you do? Blame her for not fighting back or go down to the mall yourself?

Menace,

You're forgetting she's a woman. If your wife came home and said to you that the security guards at the mall yelled Islamophobia words at her but she walked away what do you do? Blame her for not fighting back or go down to the mall yourself?

8LoKG7Y.gif

Bielsa

VIP
I just read the article :mjlol:

"They should have had security!"

Goodness, all the hypocrites that would lambaste any other minority for this narrative better report in and roast this girl.

They're avoiding this thread like cowards. Lol.

At least The Screw is consistent to be fair to him. He'd say the same thing if this was a madow girl who was on the receiving end of racism.

menace

VIP
Menace,

She was inside a secure building and was not outside where it is unsafe to respond to an assailant like that but in this situation she could've put him in his place.

One must evaluate their over all danger, this was not danger

menace

VIP
@menace

You didn't answer my question. Do you want your wife or sister to put up a fight in public or come to you if something happened?

@ciddhartha

I accept your apology.

At this time and age she can call me..I'll drop anything I have in my hands and I always carry heat, a licensed one

@menace

Do you see the hypocrisy in your thinking? You want this poor little girl to stand up to an older, racists people but you want your wife and sister to come to you so can fight for them.

I can just picture the owner of this site just laughing, with a few of his friends,
a screensaver of somnet burning in the background. Increase website traffic by
playing devils advocate and avoid giving honest answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.