A Somali family drama is playing out on fb as Ks watch. A mental girl wth huge fb followers is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Admitted into a mental ward bc clearly she is sick.

But bastatds who run those Fob-ish fb pages "tv-ga xamaraawe" ( some shit like that ) took after her. They shared her videos of her for weeks now while she was in her maniac state. The poor girl would dare them to cuss her cause it wouldn't effect her but these idiots didn't realize ( it's obvious to see) that she's mentally unstable and they unleashed caay on her. Then on her next video she was crying in a very heart wrenching way.

Then now she uploaded a video of her in the mental ward where her family took her to. Now she's threatening to expose pics of her family. She then goes on to inform everyone that her father is on his way to take the phone away from her. She has declared war on her family yet she calls her viewers " my real family and I love you all".

Hubble

VIP
This is so sad. She's suffering and those heartless FOBs think it's not like real life bc she's on Facebook. What's her account?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is so sad. She's suffering and those heartless FOBs think it's not like real life bc she's on Facebook. What's her account?

I won't post it here ..but I'll give it to you privately

Hubble

VIP
It appears to me like she's ditched her real friends and family because she can't comes to terms with her diagnosis and they have. Sick bastards ripping from her account and putting it on a public one so she can't delete it.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yo @nucleus :faysalwtf: what the hell, why is your PM secured like Sheikh Hassan visiting his on soldiers in their military barracks

Hubble

VIP
Guys I HATE Somalis now after reading the comments. They're calling her an caasi, using religion as a dissing tool, feeling better about themselves through her in so many ways. This is like watching evil eye in action. Allah created us into nations and tribes so realise it means nothing and Allah is everything. They're hyenas, not one genuine person there. This must make her feel so much worse. I think she can't stop. She's even dissing her dad's qabiil for putting her in hospital and they're chewing her for it like she's qabiilist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts