A Somali family drama is playing out on fb as Ks watch. A mental girl wth huge fb followers is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She's obviously a little girl but her voice distorts into a grown woman's voice as if she's possessed.

I'm not a psychologist but anyone noticed that she has a racing thoughts, is like her mind is going 300 miles per sec. She needs to be put to a few days of comma or sedation to slow her mind.

I think it's a classic case of bipolar disorder

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Guys I HATE Somalis now after reading the comments. They're calling her an caasi, using religion as a dissing tool, feeling better about themselves through her in so many ways. This is like watching evil eye in action. Allah created us into nations and tribes so realise it means nothing and Allah is everything. They're hyenas, not one genuine person there. This must make her feel so much worse. I think she can't stop. She's even dissing her dad's qabiil for putting her in hospital and they're chewing her for it like she's qabiilist.

I could not unstand a word she said. Weey ku dhufateey. Anyone can see that, she acts like my cousin who has chronic schizophrenia same facial expressions and lack of boundaries.

Social media is evil.

Hubble

VIP
I could not unstand a word she said. Weey ku dhufateey. Anyone can see that, she acts like my cousin who has chronic schizophrenia same facial expressions and lack of boundaries.

Social media is evil.

She's obviously just been admitted and they've given her medication, that combination isn't pleasant. I'm happy for her that her dad looks out for her. Imagine if these people knew her in real life.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Social media is evil.

Social media is a nightmare for families with functioning mental person. Poor family have double anguish. 1) Their love one is sick ..2) things that in the past could've been a neighborhood exposed at maximum is in this age exposed to the masses because of social media and they can't control the person bc the person is mental but not all the way mental not to understand to have a social media account. Allow u fududeey

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Social media is satan's bastard child.

I hope she feels better Wallahi, my heart broke for her. Those fobs need a taste of their own medicine.

Hubble

VIP
She's obviously a little girl but her voice distorts into a grown woman's voice as if she's possessed.

I'm not a psychologist but anyone noticed that she has a racing thoughts, is like her mind is going 300 miles per sec. She needs to be put to a few days of comma or sedation to slow her mind.

You're not seriously saying she needs to be put in a coma? I'm learning that our community need mental health awareness and lots of it.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It's true she speaks really fast. This is the bad thing about social media. This problem could've been dealt with behind closed doors.

I really feel sorry for her family. Those fake skinnies are taking advantage of this miskiin girl.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She's obviously just been admitted and they've given her medication, that combination isn't pleasant. I'm happy for her that her dad looks out for her. Imagine if these people knew her in real life.

I think she had not yet being given medication. From the looks of it she's in a 3rd world country and in those places mental treatment is non-existent

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Did you just say that she needs a few days to be put in coma? For what? Do you know what coma means?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You're not seriously saying she needs to be put in a coma? I'm learning that our community need mental health awareness and lots of it.

I just meant sedated, to sleep for 2 days.

Like when someone suffers a shock and is inconsolable

Hubble

VIP
I think she had not yet being given medication. From the looks of it she's in a 3rd world country and in those places mental treatment is non-existent

She's not. Mental hospitals don't have heart monitors etc. It's usually just a bedroom. She's slurring so I'm assuming they medicated her as soon as she was admitted.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I find people with mental disorders fascinating, they view the world entirely different from us here's an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts