A Somali YouTuber exposes a racist kid’s address

Kkkk Keir Starmer (UK PM) would already agree with that idea. Anyone that’s racist or promotes nationalist views are immediately said to be arrested. Thanks to his new policies.

I feel like social media have became the place for trolls to troll. It’s a culture for these people. I don’t blame you for this idea. But damn I like to stay hidden from everyone.

:trumpsmirk::wow:

It's not so much the arrest factor that's a deterrent , it's more about how anonymity shields people from social liability. I mean would you behave the same around your friends the way you do around your hooyo?

The easy solution, if you don't want to be seen you just don't sign up or participate and i think that's what many will do. So it will just filter out people who mostly will use it responsibly

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
It's not so much the arrest factor that's a deterrent , it's more about how anonymity shields people from social liability. I mean would you behave the same around your friends the way you do around your hooyo?

The easy solution, if you don't want to be seen you just don't sign up or participate and i think that's what many will do. So it will just filter out people who mostly will use it responsibly

I feel like in the future maybe in the 22nd century: that might be common as you think. Humans these days are using the internet as part of their social media personality. So it be unnecessary for them to lie about themselves online. With VR being thing as well. I guess that be more common too. So ID definitely might be a thing.

I feel like in the future maybe in the 22nd century: that might be common as you think. Humans these days are using the internet as part of their social media personality. So it be unnecessary for them to lie about themselves online. With VR being thing as well. I guess that be more common too. So ID definitely might be a thing.

I think in not too distant future, people will regard social media as an epidemic the way they see covid. And start applying epidemiological solutions to it.

Thats my prediction at least